Do you have a prayer request?

Please pray for my son Alex, to bring him closer to God, and find forgiveness in his heart, he says he does not believe in God, yet he is always angry, and attacking others.
Please help him to replace his anger with love and forgiveness.
Praying for your son

Emma, thank you for your thoughtfulness. My friend passed on Tuesday. Please do be so kind to say a prayer for her two adult children and for her safe journey into the afterlife. Bless you.
I’m so sorry to hear. Will do god bless her family

Reactions: WitchAndShaman
Prayers, Wands. May all the memories be of joy.

Thank you Debi.

I was away on an important business trip all week. I had plans to wear all black on Wednesday, it was just how my wardrobe had aligned. But once I learned that my friend died on Tuesday, I couldn’t wear black because my friend was so vibrant. It would not have been an appropriate way to remember her. So I went through all the limited set of cloths I had taken with me and picked out the brightest article of every piece of clothing that I had and wore that clashing combination instead. I explained to my audience why I was dressed the way I was; everyone volunteered to participate in a moment of silence too.

Thank you Debi.

I was away on an important business trip all week. I had plans to wear all black on Wednesday, it was just how my wardrobe had aligned. But once I learned that my friend died on Tuesday, I couldn’t wear black because my friend was so vibrant. It would not have been an appropriate way to remember her. So I went through all the limited set of cloths I had taken with me and picked out the brightest article of every piece of clothing that I had and wore that clashing combination instead. I explained to my audience why I was dressed the way I was; everyone volunteered to participate in a moment of silence too.
That's a beautiful thing, Wands. What a lovely way to remember her!