Can Ghosts speak to Alexa?

I recently was picking up a distant neighbor on my laptop. Ham operator! He finally fixed his signal so I no longer got the bleed over, but that was a bit shocking when it first happened! I've also picked up police chatter on a monitor before.

When I was in junior high school, we had an organ (the musical kind) and it, on at least one occasion, picked up a HAM radio and loudly blurted out the content through the speaker. It wasn’t very clear though and I thought it was War of the Worlds.

Reactions: Lynne
I recently was picking up a distant neighbor on my laptop. Ham operator! He finally fixed his signal so I no longer got the bleed over, but that was a bit shocking when it first happened! I've also picked up police chatter on a monitor before.

I didn't know that could happen. And CB radio was really popular where I lived back then too, it was just the fact of the name spoken, but now that you mention bleed over...

I'm gonna order you one with instructions on how to set it up.

" Hey Alexa, say good morning to Debi at 6 am each day."
One of two things will happen...

Alexa will be smashed to pieces in my front yard shortly after delivery OR....a Return to Sender package will be arriving at your door postage due. :D

I'm gonna order you one with instructions on how to set it up.

" Hey Alexa, say good morning to Debi at 6 am each day."
I read Debi’s response too 7, I think she’d prefer it to play Stars and Stripes Forever each morning. Please let me know if you have enough spare change for the next day delivery...I can contribute too...wouldn’t want Debi to miss Sunday morning with Alexa.

I read Debi’s response too 7, I think she’d prefer it to play Stars and Stripes Forever each morning. Please let me know if you have enough spare change for the next day deliver...I can contribute too...wouldn’t want Debi to miss Sunday morning with Alexa.
I'll be building a pond out back for my two new frog friends.

473ff3ff6bf3ba618d04718c9c35ae3f.jpg

I read Debi’s response too 7, I think she’d prefer it to play Stars and Stripes Forever each morning. Please let me know if you have enough spare change for the next day delivery...I can contribute too...wouldn’t want Debi to miss Sunday morning with Alexa.
This will only work if Alexa sprouts appendages and brings Debi COFFEE!!

Reactions: 7Critter
Given the nature of EVP and the sensitivity of the Omni directional microphones these devices use it seems pretty plausible that they would pick up sounds and voices we don't hear ourselves. I have had several experiences centered around electronics and electricity so I wonder if such interaction could be more direct than simply a disembodied voice in the ether.