Animals alerting to spirits

Prophet Muhammad pbuh said dogs can see what humans can not see
ever heard about Jinns?
when a jinn is in your home if you have pets especially a dog he can see the jinn dogs barks and gralws at it
Jinns also play with the electricity when tehy are in a home including all electic devices

Reactions: Herbal Jaguar
ever heard about Jinns?
when a jinn is in your home if you have pets especially a dog he can see the jinn dogs barks and gralws at it
Jinns also play with the electricity when tehy are in a home including all electic devices
Thanks for sharing Sary. If you wish to have people email you, run it by staff before posting your contacts.

Reactions: 7Critter
Thanks for sharing Sary. If you wish to have people email you, run it by staff before posting your contacts.
As a general rule, I would NEVER post an email address that you regularly use and we will remove it from a post. Posted email addresses leave you open to receiving a lot of unsolicited emails.

ever heard about Jinns?
I have heard this about pets, too. I have not witnessed it. Welcome to the ParaNormal Forum, Sary.

ever heard about Jinns?
I believe that there are djinn and I may have experience with then. My wife's cousin was Islamic and he was very devout. He was killed by the police a few years ago. He said he would come back as djinn. I think he has come and helped us multiple times I believe. I have a lot of respect for Islamic and Hindu beliefs. Not all djinn are evil, right? They each have their own agenda

ever heard about Jinns?
Hi Sary, nice to meet you. Yes we’ve discussed Djinn here many times. We have a member here who is very informed on this entity. I think we have to becareful with terms and names for unseen entities. Nobody really knows what all these beings are. We assign them names but many types have similar characteristics and behaviors. It’s often hard to tell what someone’s really dealing with until extensive research is done and even then...we really don’t know.

Reactions: Aces and Charleh
I believe that there are djinn and I may have experience with then. My wife's cousin was Islamic and he was very devout. He was killed by the police a few years ago. He said he would come back as djinn. I think he has come and helped us multiple times I believe. I have a lot of respect for Islamic and Hindu beliefs. Not all djinn are evil, right? They each have their own agenda
I find that slightly humourous that a Muslim would say that. The Quran and other articles talking about Djinn say that they were made in a smokeless flame and they’re their own creation. Separate from angels and humans. And despite being mortal, they used to be worshiped as deities in pre-Islamic Arab regions.

Reactions: Aces
I find that slightly humourous that a Muslim would say that. The Quran and other articles talking about Djinn say that they were made in a smokeless flame and they’re their own creation. Separate from angels and humans. And despite being mortal, they used to be worshiped as deities in pre-Islamic Arab regions.
Yeah I never heard it straight from him obviously just other people so maybe there was a communication problem.

Reactions: Charleh
But on second thought if they create themselves to be djinn that makes sense to me. Choosing your path. If you want I be djinn you can make yourself into it, or a fairy. Whatever after death possibly.