And I didn't like....

hah.... but kirk was still flying it in the 80's....lol...... ever told ya how much I loved the 80's???
You and Paintman seem to have an affinity for that decade. :p Picard is once again flying it now, me dear. New series. Trivia: What was Picard's dog named?

You and Paintman seem to have an affinity for that decade. :p Picard is once again flying it now, me dear. New series. Trivia: What was Picard's dog named?
Picard had a dog???...lol..... I really didn't know that, but they should have named him Tiberious.....

Reactions: Lynne
Picard had a dog???...lol..... I really didn't know that, but they should have named him Tiberious.....
Nope! lol Yes, in the new series, there is a dog he had in the past. It's an obvious name.

Reactions: Paulm
Well Paul gave me some cover for what I am about to say.:D Thank you Sonny Crockett ;)

Never cared for the newer Star Trek series'. I like the original a lot. Sure the new ones were probably great shows but they never held my interest.

Reactions: Paulm
Well Paul gave me some cover for what I am about to say.:D Thank you Sonny Crockett ;)

Never cared for the newer Star Trek series'. I like the original a lot. Sure the new ones were probably great shows but they never held my interest.
You 80's boys have issues...lol