About toast....

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
DID YOU KNOW THAT THE NUMBERS ON THE TOASTER ARE FOR HOW MANY MINUTES IT COOKS AND NOT THE LEVEL OF TOASTINESS? :p

OK, SO HOW DO YOU LIKE IT? AND WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE WAY TO EAT IT? I AM A PEANUT BUTTER AND HONEY TOAST KIND OF GIRL. ON A NUMBER 11, PLEASE. (NOW I'M HUNGRY...LET'S DO BREAKFAST.)

12991008_1428050580554365_7852565700099916962_n (Small).jpg

13. And YES!!!!!! I recently rediscovered the amazing peanut butter and honey toast! Used to do that all the time on bagels!!!!!

11 for me too,I like to toast it twice to make it crispy.Over here its vegemite all the way,we even put it on our babies dummies.I don't want to meet the person who picks number 1,thats some dark stuff, lol.

Reactions: Debi and Mrs Cooper
I’m an 11 and swing between sweet and savory. So my sweet side likes strawberry or apricot preserves. My savory side loves mashed avocado with a little salt and black pepper and a big dash of red pepper flakes.

I haven’t done the done PB and honey for eons...have to give it a whirl again.

Reactions: Debi
I like the even brown-ness of #11, toasted but not burnt. Add a little butter, cinnamon and I am happy; no dunking in coffee. Coffee should be savoried on it's own.

I didn't realize that you had a hidden talent, Duke.

Apple butter from Brown County Indiana.#11. And apple butter from the Farmstand a quarter mile from my house.
But my bread-and-butter is raspberry preserves from Switzerland. Thank God I don't have to go drive and go get it.

Reactions: 7Critter and Debi
I like the even brown-ness of #11, toasted but not burnt. Add a little butter, cinnamon and I am happy; no dunking in coffee. Coffee should be savoried on it's own.

I didn't realize that you had a hidden talent, Duke.

You call that talent?

Reactions: Paintman and Debi