A Children's Book of Demons

This
Walmart Now Selling ‘A Children’s Book of Demons’

For parents looking to introduce their kids to devil worship, Walmart and Amazon are now selling a new children’s book entitled: ‘A Children’s Book of Demons’. In the ‘about‘ section, the publishers try to turn the act of summoning demons into a kid-friendly activity saying: “summoning demons has never been so much fun”.

The site categorizes the book as a “playful guide” to conjure demons to communicate with “the spirit”. The children’s product is listed for children ages 5-10 and “inspires” kids to “create demons of their own”. The book is a sort of coloring book whereby kids can draw demons using a system of sigils.

As the Publishers Weekly text reads:

Leighton integrates a hands-on craft element into this playful guide that invites readers to conjure gentle demons by writing their sigils, which serve as “a phone number” straight to the spirit. The demons necessitate specific summons (a riddler named Corydon requires a sigil “drawn in bright red, the colour of a clown’s nose–preferably while you’re giggling”), and express specific characteristics and abilities that range from pragmatic to gross. They include “Flatulus,” whose talent is passing gas; “Quazitoro,” an expert at finding missing objects; and “Spanglox,” “the best-dressed demon in the underworld,” who offers cutting-edge fashion advice. Leighton’s renderings of the multieyed, multiarmed, sharp-toothed demons are outlandish without being creepy, and the creative concept will likely inspire some readers to create demons of their own. Ages 5-10. (July)

On Walmart’s site, the book is placed in a category called ‘Paranormal, Occult & Supernatural Kids’ Books’. It is listed at $9.88 per copy.

Note from Debi: I looked this up. As of today, it looks like Walmart has pulled it from their site but it was initially listed there. As of this post, it still appears on Target and Amazon.
This is so awful how can people put something out like this! Makes me very scared for my kids future. Just have to try to make them steer clear of this. There are some really awful people
In the world.

Reactions: garnetsilver
Walmart Now Selling ‘A Children’s Book of Demons’

For parents looking to introduce their kids to devil worship, Walmart and Amazon are now selling a new children’s book entitled: ‘A Children’s Book of Demons’. In the ‘about‘ section, the publishers try to turn the act of summoning demons into a kid-friendly activity saying: “summoning demons has never been so much fun”.

The site categorizes the book as a “playful guide” to conjure demons to communicate with “the spirit”. The children’s product is listed for children ages 5-10 and “inspires” kids to “create demons of their own”. The book is a sort of coloring book whereby kids can draw demons using a system of sigils.

As the Publishers Weekly text reads:

Leighton integrates a hands-on craft element into this playful guide that invites readers to conjure gentle demons by writing their sigils, which serve as “a phone number” straight to the spirit. The demons necessitate specific summons (a riddler named Corydon requires a sigil “drawn in bright red, the colour of a clown’s nose–preferably while you’re giggling”), and express specific characteristics and abilities that range from pragmatic to gross. They include “Flatulus,” whose talent is passing gas; “Quazitoro,” an expert at finding missing objects; and “Spanglox,” “the best-dressed demon in the underworld,” who offers cutting-edge fashion advice. Leighton’s renderings of the multieyed, multiarmed, sharp-toothed demons are outlandish without being creepy, and the creative concept will likely inspire some readers to create demons of their own. Ages 5-10. (July)

On Walmart’s site, the book is placed in a category called ‘Paranormal, Occult & Supernatural Kids’ Books’. It is listed at $9.88 per copy.

Note from Debi: I looked this up. As of today, it looks like Walmart has pulled it from their site but it was initially listed there. As of this post, it still appears on Target and Amazon.

Chaos makers facilitated by the innocent /ignorant posturing "oh the author was just being facitious "
Something to keep away from the grandchildren, not a good book on the shelf in the classroom. Taken literally next the science text books and shelved lab supplies, microscopes, hand lenses, and art materials- what could go wrong during sustained silent reading time?

I hope there is enough outcry to make Walmart pull the book.

Reactions: ozentity
I hope there is enough outcry to make Walmart pull the book.
Walmart did pull the book off of their online sales. I looked.

The fact these sigils used in the book are so close to those used for dark purposes, I have to wonder just what the actual intentions were of this author. There are good sigils and bad, and these were the dark ones.

Walmart did pull the book off of their online sales. I looked.

The fact these sigils used in the book are so close to those used for dark purposes, I have to wonder just what the actual intentions were of this author. There are good sigils and bad, and these were the dark ones.
It seems pretty obvious that this was done on purpose. People are something else.

I believe if you tried to corrupt so many youngsters on such a grand scale as these people or person has done it would come back 10 fold on them.If they really knew anything of the paranormal they should have realised this.

I believe if you tried to corrupt so many youngsters on such a grand scale as these people or person has done it would come back 10 fold on them.If they really knew anything of the paranormal they should have realised this.
Which is why I think they knew what they were doing, Oz. They got the sigils really close. When you're working for the dark side, these things have little "payoffs" in the now. The Karma kicks in later, but those who play in the dark always feel they can handle it.

Which is why I think they knew what they were doing, Oz. They got the sigils really close. When you're working for the dark side, these things have little "payoffs" in the now. The Karma kicks in later, but those who play in the dark always feel they can handle it.
I can't imagine how these people's minds work.It's sounds like a cycle of people corrupting others,down the line for eternity.I'll give them one thing,it was a great,sneaky recruitment plan to damage naïve minds.