9-27-2020 Sunday! Live Chat

Well, pretty much the same last night - some restless tossing and turning. However, I did recall key moments from two dreams. One was business and the other personal content. Neither seemed to be directly relevant to anything I consciously recognize.

Suspecting that part of my problem could be that I’m “closed off”, one thing I did differently last night is that each time I woke from a dream, since I was already awake, I took a moment to meditate on the key person in each dream just to convince myself that I was open to any covert messages or needs. Didn’t seem to create any continuity across any of last nights dreams though. Still seemed random.
I've been having long, involved dreams too - even worse, as soon as I open my eyes they fade. Before I can even grab a pen or my phone to try and record the damn things. Oddly enough, I spoke to my sister a few days ago and she complained about the same thing. She and I have always recorded our dreams and now they have gotten so elusive!

Reactions: WitchAndShaman
I've been having long, involved dreams too - even worse, as soon as I open my eyes they fade. Before I can even grab a pen or my phone to try and record the damn things. Oddly enough, I spoke to my sister a few days ago and she complained about the same thing. She and I have always recorded our dreams and now they have gotten so elusive!
Mine are strangely elusive too GS. That’s why I was surprised last night when I could recall two dreams.

Reactions: garnetsilver