9-11-2019 Wednesday Live Chat Thread

That appetite says to me we're doin' much better! lol I'm soooo glad to hear that! We have had her in prayer and intentions here so glad to see the great outcome so far!
It’s been amazing to watch. I tell you the dr was worried and predicted a 2nd operation and a long recovery. You all started praying and her condition changed over night. This was after 2 weeks of no response to meds. I tell you it was our petitions that turned things around.

Reactions: WitchAndShaman
It’s been amazing to watch. I tell you the dr was worried and predicted a 2nd operation and a long recovery. You all started praying and her condition changed over night. This was after 2 weeks of no response to meds. I tell you it was our petitions that turned things around.
Amen. She's going to be fine. I've held that image since we first talked.

Now, you getting any rest? Cuz you have been running! Don't forget to care for the caregiver.

Amen. She's going to be fine. I've held that image since we first talked.

Now, you getting any rest? Cuz you have been running! Don't forget to care for the caregiver.
Yep that’s why I haven’t been here. I’ve been going to bed early. Between hubby’s health issues and this I’m a bit busy lol. So I just go to bed ASAP. I think I will be back on track now.

Reactions: Debi
Yep that’s why I haven’t been here. I’ve been going to bed early. Between hubby’s health issues and this I’m a bit busy lol. So I just go to bed ASAP. I think I will be back on track now.
Not to worry. We have been having a purposeful slow week or two here so everybody can "fix" problems and get some rest! Tomorrow night we'll do a bit of early chat, and Friday a short show. Easy peasy easing back into the "normal".

Reactions: Lynne
Not to worry. We have been having a purposeful slow week or two here so everybody can "fix" problems and get some rest! Tomorrow night we'll do a bit of early chat, and Friday a short show. Easy peasy easing back into the "normal".
Good plan ! I am heading out soon. Just catching a few posts.

Reactions: Debi