9/10/15 - Art interviews David Pares

7Critter

Paranormal Trooper
Staff
Reaction score
MGLTH3-Banner.jpg

David-Pares.jpg

David Pares

Nebraska State MUFON Director, Professor David Pares has independently developed a warp drive device.
David Pares is President of Space Warp Dynamics, LLC. A newly formed company that is conducting research and development of the first functional space warp motor. David also teaches as an Adjunct Professor at University of Nebraska at Omaha. He teaches Astronomy, Meteorology, Geography and Geology. He has also taught College Physics for over six years.

David's Website: paresspacewarpresearch.org

Last edited:
Warp drive? Wow! OK, ready to hear about this one! I love hearing about things that may advance us in space travel!

Reactions: Maphoo and DoTell
Warp drive ?
Yea, I am going to be on board for ride too....
This should be good !

Or.....
David Pares is President of SpaceWarp Dynamics, LLC. A newly formed company.....
Are we looking at a pitch for possible investors ????

Reactions: DoTell
Nice vion, and peer reviews of his theories ad work will be welcomed.

His interest stems from a sighting he experienced 46 years ago at the age of 16.

From what I have read....
He has "demonstrated" a small "pulling force" in his lab..small..
He believes the answer for warp drive lies in "electromagnetism"...
BUT in one article it is stated one physist stated "all the energy in the universe" would be required....
response from Dr. Pares was no..only enough in one star...
I am very anxious to hear about his experimentation and results obtained so far....
I DO still believe when a dream and desire are present...from a life changing experience...AND a person is able to follow their dream...WE OFTEN FIND OURSELVES WITH A "MAGIC" WE NEVER DREAMED OF AS POSSIBLE......
alternating current
wireless
flight
computers
Internet
I COULD NOT NOT REPLICATE THESE...BUT I AM BENEFITING BY BEING ABLE TO UTILIZE ALL OF THESE AND MORE....
closing thought....
How MANY people have been called CRAZY by the public and their peers....but NOW we are all benefitting from their research..???

Reactions: Debi and Firek
If Art had the opportunity to have interviewed Nikola Tesla, shortly after he immigrated....before he went to work for Edison....with his "radical crazy" ideas about alternating current...
NOW THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN A CLASSIC...
of course it would have been a "print" interview.....

Reactions: jadamz and Firek
From what I have read....
He has "demonstrated" a small "pulling force" in his lab..small..
He believes the answer for warp drive lies in "electromagnetism"...
BUT in one article it is stated one physist stated "all the energy in the universe" would be required....
response from Dr. Pares was no..only enough in one star...
I am very anxious to hear about his experimentation and results obtained so far....
I DO still believe when a dream and desire are present...from a life changing experience...AND a person is able to follow their dream...WE OFTEN FIND OURSELVES WITH A "MAGIC" WE NEVER DREAMED OF AS POSSIBLE......
alternating current
wireless
flight
computers
Internet
I COULD NOT NOT REPLICATE THESE...BUT I AM BENEFITING BY BEING ABLE TO UTILIZE ALL OF THESE AND MORE....
closing thought....
How MANY people have been called CRAZY by the public and their peers....but NOW we are all benefitting from their research..???
VERY well put, Dero! I'm open to the magic!