7-28-2021 Wednesday Live Chat

Hi guys. Wolf, glad you're almost done for the day! Garnet, stay cool out there. We're supposed to see some big storms up north in Paint's area later tonight which are then supposed to pop up here tomorrow. The extreme heat is starting to whip up some weather.

Hi guys. Wolf, glad you're almost done for the day! Garnet, stay cool out there. We're supposed to see some big storms up north in Paint's area later tonight which are then supposed to pop up here tomorrow. The extreme heat is starting to whip up some weather.
Is that the Derecho I was reading about on Accuweather?

good afternoon everyone. it is hot, how many more days of summer left?, im counting down to october
It's too hot...over 90 and going up! I'm in that October countdown with ya. And more storms are due from this...:eek:

Reactions: Paulm
It's too hot...over 90 and going up! I'm in that October countdown with ya. And more storms are due from this...:eek:
we are at 95 today, 97 tomorrow, 99 friday...it just keeps going up....lol...... and yeah, the storms here are way beyong what is normal.
how are you guys doing?

we are at 95 today, 97 tomorrow, 99 friday...it just keeps going up....lol...... and yeah, the storms here are way beyong what is normal.
how are you guys doing?
Trying to stay cool! lol Daily video calls to doc for hubs but he gets to see her in person tomorrow. Will know more then. Otherwise, we are supposed to have heat index of 100 today so I'm layin' low.

Trying to stay cool! lol Daily video calls to doc for hubs but he gets to see her in person tomorrow. Will know more then. Otherwise, we are supposed to have heat index of 100 today so I'm layin' low.
thats good on seeing the doctor, hopefully everything is healing well.. im trying to lay low as well in this heat. not much to do in this along with the humidity it drains you before you know it

Reactions: Debi
thats good on seeing the doctor, hopefully everything is healing well.. im trying to lay low as well in this heat. not much to do in this along with the humidity it drains you before you know it
Even with the inside air conditioning it drains me and affects my breathing. And our air quality is really bad right now as well. Ugh! And our humidity is ridiculous! Good grief.

I'm sure you have all sorts of projects waiting for you, too. You have been pretty busy with those. I love seeing them so continue to share here.

Reactions: Paulm
Even with the inside air conditioning it drains me and affects my breathing. And our air quality is really bad right now as well. Ugh! And our humidity is ridiculous! Good grief.

I'm sure you have all sorts of projects waiting for you, too. You have been pretty busy with those. I love seeing them so continue to share here.
yep, same here. the humidity just knocks you down when you walk outside. and its very hard to breathe. so much moisture. ive got tons of projects going right now. some have been put on hold for the ones that pay the bills....lol... and a few others that are weather dependent for low humid days. its so bad right now i cant stain or poly much even inside.