5-20-2023 Saturday Live Chat

But i am much better now. *twitches* lol.
My sleepwalker went to a sleep over. The other mother called at 6 AM and asked if my son was home. He managed to sleep walk 4 blocks and get into his own bed without any of us knowing it until I checked his room. Remembered nothing.

No child is ever like the others. I have a grandaughter who I swear could levitate and get into child proof anything at that age.
my other 3 were way more passive and calm....
I have my work cut out for me, all is good. Challenge accepted Gyda Marie :p

• Big Grin
Reactions: Debi
my other 3 were way more passive and calm....
I have my work cut out for me, all is good. Challenge accepted Gyda Marie :p
This just means she's going to be a strong woman who can do well in life. You just have to kind of put the brakes on her thinking she can control you. The challenge is on!

• Big Grin
Reactions: Ragnar0711
My sleepwalker went to a sleep over. The other mother called at 6 AM and asked if my son was home. He managed to sleep walk 4 blocks and get into his own bed without any of us knowing it until I checked his room. Remembered nothing.
Think all three of us sleep walked. Waking up in the downstairs powder room was freaky. Woke up just as my father got home from work (1am ish) scared the hell out of him lol.

Reactions: Debi
This just means she's going to be a strong woman who can do well in life. You just have to kind of put the brakes on her thinking she can control you. The challenge is on!
Like I said, that's her biggest issue, I AM in control and she no like it