4-8-2024 Monday Live Chat

Well, just hangin' with Rikki-Tikki my coned,stoned kitty. Back from overnight at the veterinarian's after surgery with a drain from an absess. She has been on pain meds since she got home on Saturday. She has been rolling around smiling a whole lot. My first cat. Graduated from garage to bedroom, which took all of 8 minutes. She was transfixed by the images of the eclipse on my laptop and she is seeing so much stuff flying around the room her head is spinning like a top. She is the cat from outer space. Crazy. Poor Pepper is a nervous wreck ( He's swollen up like a giant tick with all the treats I have been giving since his new little sister arrived.) and Jewel looked at me like "Well, what fresh Hell is this ,MOTHER and when is it leaving?" High times at Jad's. Cats are very different.... I don't think they are from around here...

Sup Everyone. How was your day?
Hey Steve! Mine was all about the eclipse here.

NASA had a plane up there that we saw during the totality.
435656253_394359606768798_3581851840246726468_n.jpg

Reactions: Selectric
Wow! you have a cat? kitten? I missed the back story on this event. How did this come about?
I am not quite sure what happened..I'm in a daze.... but I'll take some of that kitty kat krack she's on...I've got 3 calls in to the Vet for refills....

• Haha
Reactions: Debi
Saw you were having electrical issues at work, Lonny. That ever get resolved?

ROFL! I don't know which of your animal children is more confused by this new addition. I can't wait to hear the next chapter in this story.
I see Jewel and Pepper huddled in a corner...she is bending his ear....literally. ....she's up to no good,that bird of mine.....I think I saw her tuck a little something under her wing...it looked a whole lot like this.
1712622710998.png

• Haha
Reactions: Debi
I see Jewel and Pepper huddled in a corner...she is bending his ear....literally. ....she's up to no good,that bird of mine.....I think I saw her tuck a little something under her wing...it looked a whole lot like this. View attachment 58023
When Rikki gets back to "normal" and undrugged, I just know you are going to have stories about this...lol