4-2-2020 Thursday Live Chat Thread

It’s relieving to step out of the world for a moment and talk with other people!

Are you all doing any fun (indoors) activities this weekend?
What are your plans for the weekend, Trust?

What are your plans for the weekend, Trust?

I have a game night with some friends over Zoom tomorrow. We do Jackbox over it with some success. Otherwise, stay in try and not to go insane.

Any news on where the metal is coming from???
she says it was not the dog carrier nor bells..but a straight metal bar like a shish kabob. That Jewel likes to separate the toy parts and scrape the metal in between...almost sensual feeling..likes the feel of it...I am not sure if there have been any different / same toys since her last poisoning but sometimes,often the rods are called stainless steel but since you can't really see them because they are loaded up with wood plastic paper cording etc..sometimes the use an inferior type of metal.She can't do anything to stainless steel and most beds can't destroy metal that is not stainless steel..except jewel....she also said Jewel is definitely Merlin and she had to most die twice because when he died as merlin 1 and merlin 2, I couldn't save him...deep....stuff......and we are healing that trauma now...there is more but that is a few highlights....Jewel also wants to know why I don't wear the "blue pants" anymore?!?!

she says it was not the dog carrier nor bells..but a straight metal bar like a shish kabob. That Jewel likes to separate the toy parts and scrape the metal in between...almost sensual feeling..likes the feel of it...I am not sure if there have been any different / same toys since her last poisoning but sometimes,often the rods are called stainless steel but since you can't really see them because they are loaded up with wood plastic paper cording etc..sometimes the use an inferior type of metal.She can't do anything to stainless steel and most beds can't destroy metal that is not stainless steel..except jewel....she also said Jewel is definitely Merlin and she had to most die twice because when he died as merlin 1 and merlin 2, I couldn't save him...deep....stuff......and we are healing that trauma now...there is more but that is a few highlights....Jewel also wants to know why I don't wear the "blue pants" anymore?!?!
all the stuff I buy Jewel is bird safe,no Chinese crap but sometimes they get away with inferior products..just don't know what the heck it is