11-17-2016 Thursday Live PNF Portal

we celebrate their life, maybe share things that no-one knew or forgot about. when we cry at funerals, it is tears of happiness because we are laughing while celebrating their lives. we are not sad because we know we will see them again. things that will always make you smile when you think about them. i lost my dad when i was in my early twenties, his birthday was Dec 23, but he passed Dec 26. for a few years we didn't even celebrate Christmas. we play their favorite songs, watch their favorite movies. on the day we bury them, we write letters to them and tie them to helium filled balloons, say a prayer and let them go as a group. and any time you are missing them, write them another letter and let it go...

we celebrate their life, maybe share things that no-one knew or forgot about. when we cry at funerals, it is tears of happiness because we are laughing while celebrating their lives. we are not sad because we know we will see them again. things that will always make you smile when you think about them. i lost my dad when i was in my early twenties, his birthday was Dec 23, but he passed Dec 26. for a few years we didn't even celebrate Christmas. we play their favorite songs, watch their favorite movies. on the day we bury them, we write letters to them and tie them to helium filled balloons, say a prayer and let them go as a group. and any time you are missing them, write them another letter and let it go...

thats a good one for sure

i never knew my dad loved to roller skate, and he was good at it, that is a story my aunt told us at his funeral. he was big guy, they said he looked like yogi bear on skates, just being goofy and cutting up while roller skating!!

Reactions: Debi