1-14-2021 Thursday Live Chat

Hey Trust, ok. Did you get over that cold that you thought you were getting?

The only news around here anybody's talking about is the Chicago Bears have decided to maintain mediocrity. They are bringing back their knucklehead coach and inept general manager for next season.
It's been dry and cold, I happen to like that. This morning it rained a little, slight inconvenience, but it gives me the opportunity to get the around the house stuff done while I'm on the clock.

I'm trying not to pay much mind to sports right now. I'm watching my MMA a bit still, but hockey has already broken my heart. Chara? Going to Washington? End of an era, man. I know he's just trying to retire on a big check, but still. No hard feelings towards him in the slightest, but it still hurts. Speaking of baseball, though, I hear they're going to be doing Bruins games at Fenway this year, hopefully, I'd like to catch one of those.

Reactions: Paintman
A few years ago the Blackhawks played in outside game at Wrigley Field. I couldn't get tickets but if you can, go.
Bears ownership
run-tight-shipwreck.jpeg

Good afternoon! I have been paying bills, managing scripts, and taking care of business with only one cup of coffee in me. :eek: Hopefully I got the right stuff to the right people! lol

Reactions: garnetsilver
Putting up the groceries! I'll be back in a bit. This may take a few...lol

Reactions: Paintman

this is sooo true. Lol

Reactions: Debi
no worse than having your heart ripped out of your body and run over several times in a pick up
no.it's not getting better. not.at.all