Zoom with Mary Ann

garnetsilver

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
Since I keep missing evening chat, I will, as promised, share what I learned in my zoom session with Mary Ann W. As most of you know, I have been living with a disembodied cat spirit for quite some time. Lately, I have been sensing a male presence as well. Nothing intense, just sort of being nosy.

Mary Ann disagreed with my theory about a portal allowing cat spirits in, but I didn't press it because I wanted to focus on the current situation. The male spirit is that of a man who passed away just last year! She even gave me a name, which I am currently researching. As I suspected, he is just hanging around being nosy, and is not here all of the time. The cat spirit belongs to another cat, not my Avalon. She even described the cat. But what shocked me most, was that she said that the male spirit that comes here, disliked my next door neighbor. The neighbor has a very unusual name, and she knew it! She also knew what kind of house I lived in, and knew that we share a wall with a neighbor. She knew my husband's name, too. So I am feeling a lot better about the whole thing, and plan to follow her advice to sage the house top to bottom every two weeks.

Since I keep missing evening chat, I will, as promised, share what I learned in my zoom session with Mary Ann W. As most of you know, I have been living with a disembodied cat spirit for quite some time. Lately, I have been sensing a male presence as well. Nothing intense, just sort of being nosy.

Mary Ann disagreed with my theory about a portal allowing cat spirits in, but I didn't press it because I wanted to focus on the current situation. The male spirit is that of a man who passed away just last year! She even gave me a name, which I am currently researching. As I suspected, he is just hanging around being nosy, and is not here all of the time. The cat spirit belongs to another cat, not my Avalon. She even described the cat. But what shocked me most, was that she said that the male spirit that comes here, disliked my next door neighbor. The neighbor has a very unusual name, and she knew it! She also knew what kind of house I lived in, and knew that we share a wall with a neighbor. She knew my husband's name, too. So I am feeling a lot better about the whole thing, and plan to follow her advice to sage the house top to bottom every two weeks.
Glad you are getting some answers about your visitors. Curious what you find regarding the name given to you.

Glad you are getting some answers about your visitors. Curious what you find regarding the name given to you.
I spoke to my neighbor and asked if anyone with that first name ever lived in this house, or nearby. She herself lived in her house for twenty five years. She told me that a man with that name lived next door, on the other side of our house. I asked his last name, looked it up, and found his obituary. Turns out his wife died last year, not him. They both lived to be in their nineties.

I spoke to my neighbor and asked if anyone with that first name ever lived in this house, or nearby. She herself lived in her house for twenty five years. She told me that a man with that name lived next door, on the other side of our house. I asked his last name, looked it up, and found his obituary. Turns out his wife died last year, not him. They both lived to be in their nineties.
Wow Garnet, thanks for sharing your session. It sounds like this lady is the real deal.