Your Midnight Snacks

Well, I did this thread to (hopfully) keep me from falling into the trap of feeding the gremlin here after midnight! lol You all make me HUNGRY! :D

Reactions: Laura
Every night on our live thread, I am bombarded with a pletharia of midnight snack food choices by the group trying to make me hungry. :p lol Instead of trying to avoid it, I shall embrace the midnight snack food choices here today!

What do you like to munch during the show? Chicken wings? Pizza? Pie? What's your midnight snack choice?
A joint

I will be eating an entire bag of cheesy poofs because I can nom nom nom

Reactions: Debi
Well, it depends on the topic and how the show goes, for example last night, I could have eaten a whole bag of popcorn, the ones you get at Costo you know. They are huge, and I was so wound up with Jon that I was anxious! lol

Reactions: Laura and Debi
Well, it depends on the topic and how the show goes, for example last night, I could have eaten a whole bag of popcorn, the ones you get at Costo you know. They are huge, and I was so wound up with Jon that I was anxious! lol
Same here, I kinda felt sorry for Art. Lol I usually fall asleep halfway through but not last night.

Miller High life and foxes pizza. Show listened to a little late tho via the mp3 recorder in my shortwave. Couldnt catch it all on wifi at work.