You Win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

surge

Linux Inside!
Reaction score
On a lark, you've entered a drawing for a lifetime supply of one food or beverage of your choice. What do you choose?

I think I'd pick bacon. It's pricey, and we eat it at least twice a month. Or, if I picked something only I would consume, I'd go with a nice stout European beer. Except then I'd probably do nothing but drink beer, so I'd be better off sticking with the bacon. :D

tough one.........bacon or mac and cheese.........
tmg-article_main_wide_2x.jpg

Ribeye steak, please. I don't eat much meat, but that I could do on a regular basis! And as I need to take out a second mortgage to afford it these days, this would be great. I just tell myself it's good protein, not a dead cow. :p

Now if it could be a food ITEM, it would be pizza. Veggie please.

And Surge, I also find it amusing you've managed to slip in a slightly disguised food thread! lol :p

Reactions: surge
On a lark, you've entered a drawing for a lifetime supply of one food or beverage of your choice. What do you choose?

I think I'd pick bacon. It's pricey, and we eat it at least twice a month. Or, if I picked something only I would consume, I'd go with a nice stout European beer. Except then I'd probably do nothing but drink beer, so I'd be better off sticking with the bacon. :D
Hands down, chocolate. Not only does it taste good, but it releases chemicals in the brain that make you feel happy.

Reactions: surge and Debi
Hands down, chocolate. Not only does it taste good, but it releases chemicals in the brain that make you feel happy.
Dead cow can also make you very happy! A little A-1 and nirvana can be reached! :D

Reactions: surge
I saw the "Hot beer". I've had "chili beer" in Arizona. It really is HOT!

Status
Not open for further replies.