Yesterday's synchro-dog rescue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brian Jones

Brian A. Jones - audio-psychic medium
Reaction score
Website
www.audiomedium.com
A friend of mine had sent me one of those ' feel good ' photo montage emails yesterday morning... this one relied on mainly pictures to tell the story... so here are most of the pics to do just this :

image001.jpg
image002.jpg

image003.jpg
image005.jpg

image007.jpg
image009.jpg

image010.jpg
image011.jpg

image012.jpg
image013.jpg

image014.jpg

As I took all this captured action in, I could not help but get very choked up and even having my heart race, having my own flashing mental images and feelings of how everybody must have felt seeing this little dog in danger of losing his/her life, and especially this dog's mother.. I pictured my mother being in this spot and her precious dog in this dog's place.. I became very emotional ( a trait I've had to live with forever ) .... minutes after having this experience my phone rang, it was a woman who was inquiring about the type of service I conduct of hauling junk away for people..... They lived just over Greenwood hill west of me in Ballard.

I headed over to check out what they had and offer them a price... we agreed to have me come back in 90 minutes with my truck to haul the load. As I was leaving in my little Toyota wagon to head home and get the truck, I turned a corner in this residential neighborhood to see a dog just ahead of me nervously running zigzag up the middle of the street the same direction I was now going... there was an elderly woman looking concerned and obviously trying to catch up with this dog...

I could see the dog was frantic and there was no way this woman was going to catch up. The dog was heading directly towards a minor arterial where people get going pretty fast, and I was very concerned that this nervous dog was going to run right into this road and possibly ( likely ) be hit by a car... I pulled over quickly and asked the woman if it was her dog.. she said no... it must be a lost dog. This dog was about a block ahead of me and getting very close to the arterial.

I was on the same sidewalk as the dog on the next block west of her... I yelled ' dog '.. amazingly this frantic dog stopped right in her tracks and turned right around immediately. I squatted down low and patted my upper legs and gestured for her to come. As instantly as she'd stopped and turned around when I made these gestures, she acted as if I was her very familiar daddy and ran full speed to me, then came right up next to me and sat along side me very closely. She acted as if she knew me completely. I could tell that this dog was absolutely somebody's precious child and I had to fully take charge of her well being at that instant !

This is even better... I opened my passenger front door on my little wagon and she jumped right in and hopped to the back where I had the rear seats folded down and spun around looking quite comforted, content, and ready to go home.... either that or she had instantly adopted me and was ready to go to the park. Here are a few pictures of her a little later after I'd stopped home to get my camera on the way to take her to a vet. clinic to have her scanned for an ID chip.

3.JPG

10.JPG

13.JPG

We found out in just a couple of minutes that indeed she was chipped... within a few more minutes her mother called back to this vet. clinic having been notified by the pet. ID operator..... this woman was frantically upset and had been searching for ' Pepper ' for three hours. Pepper was left in the car while the woman went into a store.. the window was left down and when the woman came out, Pepper was gone. This woman was praying hard for help in getting her dog daughter back, crying her eyes out. I waited there at the vets. clinic so I could personally finish the mission of handing Pepper back to her mom.

Incidentally... everyone was quite taken with this little trouble maker, including this ten month old puppy boy.. who was so excited about her, that his mother being very surprised and amused by his antics and vocal sounds toward Pepper, sat him on her lap... it was quite a special day !
Her are the mother and son just described.

14.JPG

15.JPG

Last edited:
Brian, you're a hero! Thanks for helping that sweet dog. Who knows what would have happened had you not sprung into action!

Absolutely AWESOME , well done Brian !!! Also ,the Gentleman who swam out to save the little dog , whoever you may be , you are way beyond COOL ! Thank you both for being who you are , GUARDIAN ANGELS !

Reactions: Naked Apple
Thanks to both of you for the praise ! I've gotta say.. I miss that dog ... I instantly fell in love with her the moment she sat next to me !! I am still working on things for the interview with Darkmatter in about seven hours... I'm just getting ready for the final bit of possible audio for this event.... a Signal Tower sample .... not sure I'll want play any of this just yet... but things are really unfolding.. I'll certainly talk about it... I am sure DM will have some thoughts about these very recent ST revelations... it's pretty exciting ! Well, I best go run that experimental session... I've been going since 11:00am yesterday ~

Reactions: Naked Apple
Great job, Brian! And good luck with the interview!

Status
Not open for further replies.