Would you come back as the opposite sex?

PAY-Baby-Scan.jpg

The father-to-be was expecting to see his unborn daughter Amiyah but instead glimpsed the face of his dead father staring back at him.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/man-sees-face-dead-father-5616054

After the child's birth, they were stunned by the resemblance to the dead grandfather. So, was he just watching over this child, or did he reincarnate AS this child?

We have a friend who looks almost exactly like her grandmother did at the same age. It's kind of eerie.

Reactions: Debi
I would love to come back as a man. As a woman most of my friends have usually been men and I've always preferred men to women with only a few exceptions. I like the way they think, I like that they are generally more rational and less emotional, they are often more loyal and trustworthy and they are often more courageous. Of course this is generalizing and there are many different types of men. I guess the only problem I might have if I come back as a man is that I would need to like women enough to have them as lovers/mates. I don't think I want to be a homosexual so if I am a man I'll have to hope I am attracted to women! I do enjoy being a woman in this life and I absolutely LOVE men! I've had 4 great husbands and many wonderful lovers.

As far as "souls may or may not have genders", it is my experience in many years of out of body travel that one may be genderless or choose to present as a male or female, sort of like changing clothes or vehicles. A body is always just a vehicle really. It is in the lower astral regions where we can still play at changing genders as we are all genderless in the higher dimensions, at least that is my experience. I very much like being genderless.

Reactions: 7Critter
I would love to come back as a man. As a woman most of my friends have usually been men and I've always preferred men to women with only a few exceptions. I like the way they think, I like that they are generally more rational and less emotional, they are often more loyal and trustworthy and they are often more courageous. Of course this is generalizing and there are many different types of men. I guess the only problem I might have if I come back as a man is that I would need to like women enough to have them as lovers/mates. I don't think I want to be a homosexual so if I am a man I'll have to hope I am attracted to women! I do enjoy being a woman in this life and I absolutely LOVE men! I've had 4 great husbands and many wonderful lovers.

As far as "souls may or may not have genders", it is my experience in many years of out of body travel that one may be genderless or choose to present as a male or female, sort of like changing clothes or vehicles. A body is always just a vehicle really. It is in the lower astral regions where we can still play at changing genders as we are all genderless in the higher dimensions, at least that is my experience. I very much like being genderless.
Great post, Nancy V! Sounds like you and I have a few things in common. Hope to hear from you again!

Reactions: 7Critter
I have always wanted to know what it is like to be a man lol Like silly stuff peeing having a beard...stuff like that.

Reactions: Naked Apple
I have always wanted to know what it is like to be a man lol Like silly stuff peeing having a beard...stuff like that.
Laura! lol Looks like I'm gonna learn way more about you around here! :p

Reactions: Laura
LOL if I was a guy I would go around peeing my name in the snow. Girls cant do that lol

Reactions: sal