Would anyone like to participate in experimental psychic-spirit mediumship ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brian Jones

Brian A. Jones - audio-psychic medium
Reaction score
Website
www.audiomedium.com
Hello everyone, I've been quite busy figuring out a few things.... too many as it turns out ! In the very near future I will be quite grateful to find people who sincerely would like to participate in a unique approach to psychic mediumship ( supposedly mediumship isn't a real word, but real is a relative term I suppose ) .. anyway... what it would consist of is this... people truly ready and interested in asking spirits, who seem to me to have an expanded personal insight which their comments point out for people truly interested in receiving answers, would write down their questions very clearly on paper by hand.. then we would speak live on the phone. I would have you on my speaker phone so you could project your own voice into the room I am in with my faithful signal tower instrument, with you personally asking your written questions word for word... then I do my bit with the tower to facilitate what I call audio-psychic signals......

I can explain more here if people would like to pitch in on discussing the process. For now I will post a couple pictures again here to show people the instrument.. and then I will see if I can upload a short sample of the audio I call my ' carrier track '. I've been working at this challenge feverishly since 1999..... I just developed this very latest mix of this particular carrier track approach which started a few months ago tonight.... I've conducted thousands of experiments.... so the fact that what is now occurring is fairly mind-blowing... it came on very slowly, considering the amount of time and the intensity with which I've been pushing this for SO long..... so I'm not only conditioned to accept it, but I'm a little too worn from the challenge to really get goose bumps til after I rest a bit.

I need to get a couple things in place before I'm ready to start the actual sessions this way, but we can at least discuss it so people will know what the plan is.... These sessions will be private and confidential between myself and the participant..... I do expect direct feedback as your part of this process, but as I say, I won't share the possible information with anyone unless you give your permission.. I just need to know what is possible as far as this being useful to help people.... I can receive much personal feedback from these unseen personalities, and I have done the same once or twice for others who asked me..... but now it's time to take this to the next level.. which is this.

I am talking very specifically about working with people who have serious personal questions who are ready and wanting to receive very personal feedback...... the reason I say this is because they would be the key factor in being the crucial part of the process by honestly asking, possibly in words and writing out their questions to make it even more focused. I would just do what I could to bring through the answers on my end. I am not looking or offering to access general information about other subjects.. this is intended to be quite personal.

Thank you ... Sincerely Brian J.

PS : just in case someone comes along eventually who is genuinely interested, yet concerned about confidentiality .... you are welcome to email me directly through .... www.audiomedium.com

st_2.JPG

st_1.JPG

Attachments

• latest carrier sample.mp3
    107.2 KB · Views: 272
Last edited:
I have a LOT of questions. But you would be the medium, right? I don't want the spirits coming here to my home.

hmmm, I hadn't thought about that..... seems like a fearful way of looking at it..... not sure I'd want to take that on. When I say ready, I am talking about people who really want answers above all else.. the fact that you would be thinking of being haunted seems to be the predominant concern.... a lot of people I've talked with didn't even mention such a possibility.... the main thing I think is important would be that the person wanting answers is ready.... in fact, I don't think being on the phone with me in the process is even necessary, but I bet the issue I just mentioned is...

Another approach would be to skip the phone part of it.... one of the times I seemed to get a couple messages for someone.... they had written down their questions on paper, told me the questions word for word.... I then asked them on behalf of this person on my own and wrote down what I received. It seemed to be a very direct on target answer for this person. I'm glad you brought up this issue of concern..... as I say, worrying about that possibility is outside of what I want to deal with. I've never put my thoughts on that in all the years I've been involved, and I've never felt unwanted spirits..... if I did focus on that, I'd probably start feeling it.... These spirits are around us all the time.... from what I can tell, they directly interact with the intentions and thoughts of the living... something to consider.

Last edited:
hmmm, I hadn't thought about that..... seems like a fearful way of looking at it..... not sure I'd want to take that on. When I say ready, I am talking about people who really want answers above all else.. the fact that you would be thinking of being haunted seems to be the predominant concern.... a lot of people I've talked with didn't even mention such a possibility....
Yeah, the thought of spirits coming here spooks me out. It would be different if I had training as a medium but to me with my inexperience it would be like playing with fire. I have questions that you could ask the spirits, though.

Yeah, the thought of spirits coming here spooks me out. It would be different if I had training as a medium but to me with my inexperience it would be like playing with fire. I have questions that you could ask the spirits, though.
I am going to be studying more of what spirit mediums have to say about these things.... other than reading books... I haven't really wanted to spend the cash most of them want just to speak about these things on a basic level. ... and I've noticed, many of them come off as if what they say is ' matter of fact ' , no matter how outlandish, yet others will do the same with other views which contradict...

I found many self proclaimed psychics and mediums to be pretty cagey and aloof when I've asked for a couple points of general advice on this process.... many have gotten annoyed and hostile.... I guess for many, if the meter isn't running, they seem to feel violated, even after I tell them what I'm up to and that I've invested thousands of hours for no pay to advance the understanding and awareness of such things.

However, I have met a number of friendly psychics and mediums who seem to be actually quite open to sharing insights in the spirit of generosity... these are the ones I've perceived as more credible, and I found them to resonate with the more laid back confident law of attraction approach. Think about it for a bit, you say you think it's playing with fire from your experience... do you think you'd be safe handing off your questions to me ? What if I told you something and you reacted out of fear ?

Time for me to get to some jobs this morning..... thanks again for offering your concerns.

Last edited:
I am going to be studying more of what spirit mediums have to say about these things.... other than reading books... I haven't really wanted to spend the cash most of them want just to speak about these things on a basic level. ... and I've noticed, many of them come off as if what they say is ' matter of fact ' , no matter how outlandish, yet others will do the same with other views which contradict...
Debi is a Wicca and may have free advice for you when she logs on later. She's cleared houses of entities and knows how to protect herself.

I do you think you'd be safe handing off your questions to me ? What if I told you something and you reacted out of fear ?
Well, the questions that I have are general, such as who built the pyramids, how did humans get to this planet, are we hybrids, stuff like that.

Well, the questions that I have are general, such as who built the pyramids, how did humans get to this planet, are we hybrids, stuff like that.
Thank you for discussing this matter with me here ! You have helped me clarify my aim.... I just added another paragraph to my original posting here thanks to your bringing this important part to the discussion. I am not offering to ask for general information.. I've never had much success at that in all the times I've tried.... this endeavor has been quite personal....

In fact, within this past year of 2014, I had a VERY life changing experience in where I am convinced I was able to receive direct communication from my deceased father thirteen years after his death... the key factor in this was that until this point in my life, I was not ready to face the issue ! I tried to tell Bob Bain about this when it happened because it was SO phenomenal, and I wanted to share it with him, but for some reason we could never get together on the phone for me to do so. It's a bit too personal for me to want to post it here, but I will say it healed a very big part of myself in doing so, and literally has been a turning point in my life on a very serious matter. BTW, I saved the audio of this particular session !

Reactions: Naked Apple
Debi is a Wicca and may have free advice for you when she logs on later. She's cleared houses of entities and knows how to protect herself.
I listened to Debi's interview with Bob.... she is someone I found to be quite knowing and experienced. I was quite impressed with her obvious integrity expressed in that interview !

Status
Not open for further replies.