World Wide Time Slips?

I think most of that can be explained. The text messages easily could've been tower issues, service drops, etc. I've had texts pop up hours later someone sent me and yes, checked the time stamps. Technology and our brains are not without fault. Not discounting time slips. They are certainly possible. But not much in the article gave spectacular examples. Your brain focuses on something else for a time while you meander around. Once that focus diverts, it's like, whoa, how did so much time pass while i mowed the lawn, took a shower, ate dinner, binge watched a series or a few movies, all while texting, talking, eating, smoking funny stuff. You get it. The world is full of diversions. That is a fact. Conspiracy of the world going bonkers while time slipping? Doubtful. The world is already bonkers, man.

This may go along with the causes of the Mandala effect; someone is rebooting the computer of our reality on occasion. I really have no idea, but it does make you wonder what is going on and I do believe something is happening in our reality.

Reactions: garnetsilver