News Woohoo!! Party in my car! (Florida again.)

surge

Linux Inside!
Reaction score
Woman livestreams alleged drunk driving on Periscope - CNET

Over the years, we've tended to chronicle unwise uses of technology here at Technically Incorrect.

This one seems destined for at least this year's Hall of Fame.

Whitney Beall, aged 23, decided to film herself driving and post the footage to the livestreaming app Periscope. This live show was noticed by a few people whose reaction was, as WTSP-TV reports, to call 911.

The reason for this was that it didn't just look like Beall was drunk. Beall declared herself drunk as she drove and filmed.

As well as alerting police, kindhearted humans tried messaging Beall to tell her to stop. The police in Lakeland, Florida, decided to give chase. They didn't have a precise location for her, but they were told she was in a Toyota.

Beall announced during her Periscope performance that she was "driving home drunk." She mentioned it several times during the long minutes that she streamed.

More at site.

Proof that alcohol lowers the IQ!

Reactions: 7Critter and Mokey
What's that award for the dumbest act of the year ? Darwin ? This person gets at least two nominations.

Reactions: Debi and Mokey
Make that three....

Why do people think Facebook posts are a GOOD thing?????
What the real mystery to me is, is why people think I care what the food they're eating looks like. If you are taking pictures of your food, first of all, step away from your phone. Secondly, delete your facebook account. End rant.

Reactions: surge and 7Critter
What the real mystery to me is, is why people think I care what the food they're eating looks like. If you are taking pictures of your food, first of all, step away from your phone. Secondly, delete your facebook account. End rant.
Well, just for that I'm not sharing my collection of "food that I ate" photos with you!
harumph.gif~original.gif

Reactions: Debi and Mokey