Windows to another World

When i had a dream years back about what i know was a visitation, it changed my view on many things. I may have fought them, rationalized them, etc...but in the end there was no denying it. A dear friend of ours was taken from us at such an early age and though she was my best friend's fiance, we were pretty close. She just graduated college and upon taking my friend Jim to work, she did not make it home that morning. The dream played out like a crowd of people walking into what looked like a convention center that i spotted from a distance. I was curious, so followed the crowd into it. As i shuffled along in a long, unending line, i had the distinct urge to turn around. She was standing behind me and yes, i was quite shocked and did not expect that. I asked her what she was doing there, that she was not supposed to be there. She in typical fashion laughed and said, Whatever, Steve lol. I woke shortly after but being my very first dream of that type, i felt deep down that was her saying goodbye to this life and moving on. Dreams are dreams, but there are those that i feel give you a look into somewhere else that perhaps, we should not be...not yet anyway.