Who are you? (Who, who...who who...)

I dislike humanity and people in general, and enjoy seeing them in pain. Some call me a sociopath. If you tell me I cant do something, I will instantly agree and go back to doing nothing. I have zero interest in people and events unfolding in my orbit, and nobody ever was hung for what he didn't say. When faced with a dilemma, I will either walk away from it procrastinating, telling myself I'll deal with it tomorrow, or try to finagle someone else into taking care of it for me. I've been called lackadaisicle and unfocused when I have something of importance to deal with. I serve myself and was once dubbed.." You, you son of a b$#%ch." I have one pair of jeans, about half a dozen threadbare T-shirts and one pair of ratty sneakers. I don't as a rule listen to music, as it cuts into my veg out time. Anyway, that pretty well sums up Frank Kelly from Toronto...a name that no shame has ever been connected with, no matter how hard the lying CIA try!
Hmmmm.....looks like we need to work on that self esteem thing a bit there.....;)

I am a child of the universe. I didn't become a hippie until the seventies. Among flower children I am known as a late bloomer. Prior to that I was married to a Marine who served 3 tours in Viet Nam. So no hippie stuff while I was married I was supporting my husband. Then one day as I was walking down the sidewalk in Oceanside California I came upon a "Head Shop". I saw a poster in the window by Fritz Perls...."I do my thing, You do your thing, I am not in this world to live up to your expectations and you are not in this world to live up to mine. I am I and you are you. If we should meet somewhere, someday it is beautiful and if not, it cant be helped". It resonated with me and I realized what was lacking in my life was freedom. So I got a divorce and set myself upon a huge adventure. I knew I had some special spiritual gifts and so I studied Wicca and became a practitioner. My beliefs have served me well throughout my life. I am a peace maker and cannot tolerate drama. I am loyal to a "T" and will always stand up for the under-dog. I am honest and have had to work on being tactful, because I usually have no problem saying it as it is. I am supportive and motherly and love to nurture and care for others. On the down side, I am a prissy Virgo who believes "Those of us who know it all are very annoyed with those who think they do". :smirk: If I had one slice of bread I would share with someone who was hungry. I cry easily and not always because of something sad. I love seeing people's kindness and generosity towards one another.

I am a child of the universe. I didn't become a hippie until the seventies. Among flower children I am known as a late bloomer. Prior to that I was married to a Marine who served 3 tours in Viet Nam. So no hippie stuff while I was married I was supporting my husband. Then one day as I was walking down the sidewalk in Oceanside California I came upon a "Head Shop". I saw a poster in the window by Fritz Perls...."I do my thing, You do your thing, I am not in this world to live up to your expectations and you are not in this world to live up to mine. I am I and you are you. If we should meet somewhere, someday it is beautiful and if not, it cant be helped". It resonated with me and I realized what was lacking in my life was freedom. So I got a divorce and set myself upon a huge adventure. I knew I had some special spiritual gifts and so I studied Wicca and became a practitioner. My beliefs have served me well throughout my life. I am a peace maker and cannot tolerate drama. I am loyal to a "T" and will always stand up for the under-dog. I am honest and have had to work on being tactful, because I usually have no problem saying it as it is. I am supportive and motherly and love to nurture and care for others. On the down side, I am a prissy Virgo who believes "Those of us who know it all are very annoyed with those who think they do". :smirk: If I had one slice of bread I would share with someone who was hungry. I cry easily and not always because of something sad. I love seeing people's kindness and generosity towards one another.
A lady I am honored to know here, for sure, Amused.

Reactions: amused1 and Mokey
I think people are evil and untrustworthy and I am a people (That disturbs me) So, I try and prove to myself that I dont have to be all the things I hate in others. I have been diagnosed with a Multi personality disorder or (MPD) , Manic depressed (Bi-polar), a paranoid schizophrenic (delusional) the list goes on. One day I decided to stop starring at the walls and interact with the people in my life, in order to do this I had to stop taking the medication they prescribed me, it wasn't easy at first but long story short. I realised I am not crazy I just don't like people and the way they behave that doesn't make me a sociopath like sigmund freud describes. I also do not believe in killing animals when their are perfectly dead cows in the supermarket.

You think I'm nuts? You should have met me back at the turn of the century when I blamed you for all my problems.

I think people are evil and untrustworthy and I am a people (That disturbs me) So, I try and prove to myself that I dont have to be all the things I hate in others. I have been diagnosed with a Multi personality disorder or (MPD) , Manic depressed (Bi-polar), a paranoid schizophrenic (delusional) the list goes on. One day I decided to stop starring at the walls and interact with the people in my life, in order to do this I had to stop taking the medication they prescribed me, it wasn't easy at first but long story short. I realised I am not crazy I just don't like people and the way they behave that doesn't make me a sociopath like sigmund freud describes. I also do not believe in killing animals when their are perfectly dead cows in the supermarket.

You think I'm nuts? You should have met me back at the turn of the century when I blamed you for all my problems.
Nope, I don't think you're nuts. One of the big problems these days is the rush to throw labels and diagnoses on people and then medicate them into a wall. Each of us has a unique way of interacting with this world we find ourselves in. Just because we don't fit the "norm", doesn't make us crazy.

I've found that people who are sensitives or empaths have a difficult time being around people in general. We tend to "read" too many people and pick up all of their feelings...good and bad. It can be a bit overwhelming. Which is why we often become hermit like and pull back from the world. Each of us finds our own way of dealing with it. Sounds to me that you've found your own way despite those who wish to label you.

I think it is just a case of you being misunderstood Armand

Reactions: Debi and 7Critter