Which one?

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
27072873_1531803816903428_27796309025077735_n (Small).jpg

Reactions: Paintman
I don't mind as long as the game doesn't drag out for ages and as long as it's entertaining and interesting. The worst board game I bought was the South African edition of Trivial Pursuit. They ask the worst and stupidest questions imaginable. Give me the standard Trivial pursuit and then I'll play.

I love a good card game.

Armand, thank you for bringing up Euchre and upholding our proud traditions in the upper Midwest.:)
If I had to choose it would be board games. Every era has its own game. But so many games bring people together from across all generations.
My dad was a CPAand had an uncanny way of falling into money. He liked Monopoly. Guess who always won. :p
I used to play Janga with Shadow. She would knock over the tower. I think she wanted me to win.:confused:
Debi, I am kind of disappointed that you didn't include the dice games. Bunko. It's a Swedish Thing. I am currently taking care of the old Bunko table. It has secret pockets for dice and a scorecard and a little golf pencil.:cool:

Last edited:
Reactions: Lynne
Debi, I am kind of disappointed that you didn't include the dice games. Bunko. It's a Swedish Thing. I am currently taking care of the old Bunko table. It has secret pockets for dice and a scorecard and a little golf pencil.:cool:
LOL - I used to play Bunko! The people in our neighborhood would get together every year around Christmas time and play it. My dad is not a social person, so I would go with my mom in his place. Funny thing was I had really good luck at it, and would often win a prize. Now I was probably only thirteen or fourteen-ish those years, and the prizes were booze! I don't know why, but they would actually let me have the fifths that I won those few years. I guess they thought I was giving them to my parents, but I just saved them. I wasn't really interested in drinking at the time.