Which are you?

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
LOTS OF FINGER FOODS AT THIS TIME OF YEAR, INCLUDING THE EVER MESSY BUT OH SO GOOD CHICKEN WING. DID YOU KNOW THERE IS A SCALE OF HOW YOU EAT WINGS? ARE YOU A NIBBLER TYPE OR THE DEVOUR DOWN TO THE LAST SCRAP KIND?

DO YOU LIKE WINGS AND HOW HOT OR MILD? DIP IN RANCH?
WHAT NUMBER TYPE ARE YOU?

EK-gen6XUAAPvkU (Small).jpg

Couple of years back I went to Buffalo Wild Wings with my childhood friend. He won the heavyweight class at the Mr. USA. Big guy.
I watched him order four dozen wings. He ate three dozen wings, and took a dozen home for a snack.

Reactions: ozentity
I'm a number 6,when there is no meat or gristle left I bite the bones in half and suck the marrow out, lol,I think I'm part Jack Russell.Waste not,want not.:yum:

Reactions: Paintman
I am a zero - I don’t eat meat off of a bone. When my teeth hit bone, I get that “fingernails on a chalkboard” scratching kind of pain.

But I love boneless wings...as hot as you’ll make them.

Last edited:
I'm a number 6,when there is no meat or gristle left I bite the bones in half and suck the marrow out, lol,I think I'm part Jack Russell.Waste not,want not.:yum:
I am a "6". There is NO meat left.
I feel like I have just found out I have werewolves amongst us! :eek::p

I am a zero - I don’t eat meat off of a bone. When my teeth hit bone, I get that “fingernails on a chalkboard” scratching kind of pain.

But I love boneless wings...as hot as you’ll make them.
Hello, brother. Bring on those boneless ones.

Reactions: WitchAndShaman
I've never had wings.
That is quite possibly one of the saddest things ive ever read.......to go through life never having experienced MOJO's buffalo wings is unacceptable.....you REALLY need to make a trip back this way soon...... And I would be a 5 on that scale.