When Art returns.....

I want to hear Michael S. Heiser.

I enjoy his discussions of God, and his discussions of that Zachariah Sitchen BS about the Annunaki being aliens who engineered humans.

Noory has bought into that nonsense hook-line-and-sinker, so have most of his guests.
Welcome to the forum, Cain!

If my mieniry serves me right... Doesn't Nekki love him???

Reactions: Debi
I consider guests that speak about angels, do psychic readings over the phone, make psychic predictions or numerology predictions to be very low quality topics because these people are essentially indistinguishable from con artists or over-excited fools. I have no need for such shows because I can make guesses about the future or pretend to have super powers whenever it suits me.

I think that people advertising their books make great guests because they clearly have something substantial to talk about and Art can skim their book and prepare some interesting questions and pace the show... or reject the guest if their book is shit.

I specifically enjoy people with books about hauntings or cryptids mainly because I enjoy listening to ghost stories when I'm jogging in the early hours of the morning and because such stories often interesting from a historical perspective too.

I don't mind the occasional world news episodes either, even if they aren't concerned with the paranormal... although there often are conspiracy angles to discuss. I've found the occasional discussion about Islamic State and school shootings and riots to be interesting on C2C, although Noory's interview skills sucked.

I find the UFO report on C2C to always be profoundly dull and I'm disinterested in baseless claims about miracle cures or wonder-foods.

Reactions: surge and Debi
I have known people with psychic ability and am interested in what they have to say philosophically, as I am in various religions. I do not like rehashing of traditional religious dogma or the book of Revelation.

Just about anything Art has discussed has interested me, even when I initially thought I might not be interested in the topic - I suppose because Art has a way of initiating curiosity in others with his questioning.

Reactions: Debi