Science When and Where to watch Supermoon Eclipse

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/he...ndays-supermoon-eclipse/ar-AAeKVKM?li=BBgzzfc

AAeKNQX.img

This weekend, when you look into the night sky you will be able to see a blood red, larger-than-life moon projecting against the stars; the first in more than 30 years.

The rare event is due to the supermoon total lunar eclipse that is expected to happen on Sunday night. Anyone in the U.S. will be able to witness the event from their own backyards or watch the livestream on NASA's website.

MORE AT SITE

Perfect. Remember the snacks from space.com and many other sites offer live casting including slooh.com. Amateur astronomy clubs well as universities often offer watching parties. There is no need tomiss the event if you re weathered out as I am at this moment.​

Reactions: 7Critter
Perfect. Remember the snacks from space.com and many other sites offer live casting including slooh.com. Amateur astronomy clubs well as universities often offer watching parties. There is no need tomiss the event if you re weathered out as I am at this moment.​
Forcast here is for clouds AGAIN! Soooo....NASA site here I come....

Reactions: DoTell
Stellarium is online software to plot the sky as you would see it through a telescope from yor location. You can use it as a guide for this moon viewing. Also, it is good for other events and may prove useful for locating UFOs and other sky events.

Reactions: 7Critter and Debi