What would you grab first....

I've actually thought about this one. My purse (which is by my bed and has room to stuff in two chihuahua's), the other living beings in the house not stuffed into my purse, and my laptop! Meds if I have enough time.

Family and pets, then electronics and then if possible anything very sentimental or that cannot be replaced. Come to think of it, I can see myself getting fried in such a scenario trying to get stuff out.

Family and pets, then electronics and then if possible anything very sentimental or that cannot be replaced. Come to think of it, I can see myself getting fried in such a scenario trying to get stuff out.
Pretty much what you said Vibe. Depending on the type of fire and the current severity, I would do exactly what they say not to do and go in to get irreplaceable things. I keep fairly decent "real" fire extinguishers throughout the house, so I might try to deal with it if it is not out of control. The thought of this ever happening scares the daylights out of me due to my collections. Some are secure, and many are off-site, but still there are things that I'd hate to lose. I should be better at updating my inventories for insurance purposes too. Most all of that information is off-site as well, but I used to be much better at video inventories as well.

After the pets I’d grab photos and my jewelry box . If I had any more time my saddles and spinning wheels.

All of the above. Fight it w/ extinguishers until the fire department shows up. What to grab ? Pictures, golf bag. Lots of time & effort and experimenting go into putting that together. (Doesn't really help much, but still....);)