What was your most favorite car you ever owned?

04 Toyota Echo. Costs pennies to run. I can't remember the Miles per Gallon off the top of my head, but it's ridiculously good on gas!

2004_toyota_echo-pic-13249.jpeg

Reactions: Indigo and surge
My favorite car is always my current Lexus. I get a new one every 3 years and they just keep getting better and better. Of course I'm biased because I worked for them for so long. Here is a pic of my 2015 ES.

es_1.jpg

Cool beans! We have a budding Impala Club here. '72 Chevy Impala, dark green, white rag top. It was my first car and used to belong to my uncle. During the summer before our senior year in HS we went to the drive inn darn near every night. (Six in the seats and one or two in the trunk, $1 Big Jug beer in 40oz. bottles, scored from the Nickle Plate Lounge in Gary, IN.) I'd really like to get another one someday. (The car, not the Big Jug, it tasted like rust.)

Great topic.

My favorite car is always my current Lexus. I get a new one every 3 years and they just keep getting better and better. Of course I'm biased because I worked for them for so long. Here is a pic of my 2015 ES.

es_1.jpg
Sweet ride t-dub!

Reactions: t-dub
Cool beans! We have a budding Impala Club here. '72 Chevy Impala, dark green, white rag top. It was my first car and used to belong to my uncle. During the summer before our senior year in HS we went to the drive inn darn near every night. (Six in the seats and one or two in the trunk, $1 Big Jug beer in 40oz. bottles, scored from the Nickle Plate Lounge in Gary, IN.) I'd really like to get another one someday. (The car, not the Big Jug, it tasted like rust.)

Great topic.
Nice car Paintman! Man I used to love going to the drive-in! Not many around my area any more.

I've got to say my favorite was a 96 mustang i had. Got rid of it about 2 years after i got it. I didn't speed but cops love pulling people over in sports cars, and then wanting to search them. I now have a fully loaded 2011 altima. Great car i got a huge discount because my brother works for them. The altima has come a long way.

Just for fun one time, I tried to remember all the vehicles I've had. I'll have to try and find that.

I'll try Roy!
'72 Impala convertable
'87 Pontiac Fiero black
'89 Audi 5000 - best car I ever owned. Fast, turned like a go-kart, ate snow and ice.
'94 Dodge Ram
'98 Dodge Ram
( 0?) Ford Explorer Sport Trac (like a mini 4 door pick up.)

'94 Ford Econoline work van (8 miles/gal.)

Future cars I have an eye on: Nissan Murano, Ford F150 4 door, full bed, cover, diesel.
A cool retirement car in a gated golf course community that I refuse to leave: Mitsubishi Spyder convertible, white. (I always liked it!)
Lottery winner car: ..... developing