What makes you angry?

For me, the end of the line is when I cant find something that should be right there. Most specifically, my keys and wallet!!! With those misplaced, I being inventing swear words!
Not much makes me angry... but that right there... pet-peave to beat all pet-peaves

Reactions: Mokey and Debi
Not much makes me angry... but that right there... pet-peave to beat all pet-peaves
I can live with things like that, but touch my kids and you're gonna get hurt. I've never again struck another person, but that guy lost the fight, let me tell ya.

Reactions: Mokey and Maphoo
Having to deal with problems over the phone on an automated system. Waiting forever for someone to respond and their answer is a canned response that solves nothing. I escalate a lot of calls to a supervisor and if they don't solve it I go up the ladder. I had a problem with Centurylink and had to escalate by sending an email to the Vice President (I actually found the email address after an internet search). The next morning I had an immediate response from the VP directly. He got it done by the afternoon and gave me 3 months free service and a sincere apology. It doesn't always end like that but when it does I give very positive feedback for their effort. I also cannot stand tailgaters. That is when my most colorful language comes out. I try to resist brake checking them.

I can live with things like that, but touch my kids and you're gonna get hurt. I've never again struck another person, but that guy lost the fight, let me tell ya.
You bet... I assumed that was taken for granted when i considered the question... A few bullets would have to go thru me to stop something bad from happening to my girl

Reactions: Mokey and Debi
It takes a lot to anger me these days.Years ago it didn't take much .If any thing does get me mad its probably traffic related things.I have to agree with surge on people passing me only to get in front of me and turn. I do avoid crowds ,and drama as much as I can ,life is too short

It takes a lot to anger me these days.Years ago it didn't take much .If any thing does get me mad its probably traffic related things.I have to agree with surge on people passing me only to get in front of me and turn. I do avoid crowds ,and drama as much as I can ,life is too short
I think we mellow out when we get older... I know i have

Another thing that ticks me off? The young teenager parking in a handicapped spot who then RUNS into the business. Yeah, that'll do it!

Another thing that ticks me off? The young teenager parking in a handicapped spot who then RUNS into the business. Yeah, that'll do it!
Now thats an example of something that used to tick me off, but doesn't much anymore. When I am feisty :) though i will yell out "you look like you're feeling better"

Reactions: Mokey
I have a crushed, broken foot, and keep forgetting to ask for a handicapped thing.

Reactions: Mokey