What kind of child were you?

Couple days late but had to figure out how to scan...didn't work, so I did photo of photo! lol Figured all you girls shared yourselves as little ones, I should add little 2 year old Debi out there.

IMG_0642.JPG

Couple days late but had to figure out how to scan...didn't work, so I did photo of photo! lol Figured all you girls shared yourselves as little ones, I should add little 2 year old Debi out there.

View attachment 1501
What a beautiful child you were! With those eyes, I'm not sure how anyone ever said "no" to you!

Reactions: Indigo and Debi
What a beautiful child you were! With those eyes, I'm not sure how anyone ever said "no" to you!
Thanks, but along with those eyes came a stubborn streak a mile wide, which continues to this day! lol I heard "NO" quite a bit, actually. The only one who never said no was the grandfather who named me. I used to "threaten" my parents with, "If you won't let me, I'll tell Grandpa!" (Eye-batting worked well with Grandpa! :)) He actually had a pet name for me and I was his favorite....lol.

Last edited:
I look how cute you were!!! What happened?!?! Throw that ball!! I'll catch whatever you throw!!!

Reactions: Debi