What is it?

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
273441314_1359574691122525_8370332489812504777_n.jpg

Reactions: garnetsilver
Makeup, hair spray, High heeled shoes and panty hose.
Say it isn’t so ! I love them all but find the heals a bit rough with age. I go with a kitten heal now.

High heeled shoes and panty hose.
I gotta agree! Man made torture devices.

Gotta go with Lynne on the make-up and hairspray...lol No longer use either but they came in handy earlier in life.

Reactions: ozentity
I gotta agree! Man made torture devices.

Gotta go with Lynne on the make-up and hairspray...lol No longer use either but they came in handy earlier in life.
I think a big waste of money and time for both makup and hair spray. But then I never had a job where I had to look good, just had to have good work. I do know that some times when I worked with women, the ones who wore makup and skirts did get more attention, but they were not trusted as those of us who just came to work clean wearing polo shirts and jeans, with combed (not fixed) hair.

Reactions: ozentity
I think a big waste of money and time for both makup and hair spray. But then I never had a job where I had to look good, just had to have good work. I do know that some times when I worked with women, the ones who wore makup and skirts did get more attention, but they were not trusted as those of us who just came to work clean wearing polo shirts and jeans, with combed (not fixed) hair.
I think it depends on what the job is and who you work with. I never had an issue, even though I did nothing fancy but throw on some lipstick and eyeliner. Literally, that was the most I used for most of my life and my jobs were mostly management in health care.

Large packaging for a tiny product.
One of my big pet peeves! Total waste.