What do you think of the series Project Blue Book?

Yeah, I meant what's on the History Channel right now.

It appears to be a drama series, somewhat XFile-ish, but based on the actual Air Force project. So it piques my interest. I hope to have time to check it out. Thanks for the pointer.

It appears to be a drama series, somewhat XFile-ish, but based on the actual Air Force project. So it piques my interest. I hope to have time to check it out. Thanks for the pointer.

Just to be clear, the series disclaimers state the episodes are "inspired" by the investigations of Hynek and are "based" on real events. Any semblance to what actually transpired in these well documented cases is, at best, just in passing.

A couple months ago George had a C2C caller talk about a UFO case. It was obvious everything he knew about the case was what he saw on this fictional series. It reminded me of the callers, even the occasional guest, who talk about "Class M planets" and the "Prime Directive" like they're real after watching "Star Trek."

Last edited:
I haven't read much about Project Blue Book, so I don't know how accurate it's depicted in the TV series. What do people who are more familiar with it think about it? As far as the entertainment value of it, I love it.

Yes it's not historically accurate but still good watching
2yd8kc.jpg