WEEKEND LIVE CHAT

I have skills, but even with those, I tend to only report my "impressions" and use a caveat before releasing them from my mouth. I do NOT read the future nor do i ever do "readings" for people like Ms. Chloe! If it comes to me, it does. Some people liken me to a physical medium, but I hate labels. I am what I am and I do what I do. I have been on board with paranormal teams before, but I'm careful not to influence their outcomes. My impressions are shared AFTER a walkthro and AFTER their investigation as a separate read. That way one doesn't influence the other. I haven't done one in quite some time now due to personal life stuff that gets in the way.

Back when I was in my late teens, and early twenties, I seemed to be a phenomenally good Tarot reader. I did readings for some friends that were in the Air Wing. When we got back to port, they went to their bases, and we didn't see each other until the next major cruise, when they were aboard again. Two of them looked me up and told me about how I had hit it on the mark, and had been so accurate etc. At first I was flattered, and a little full of myself, then it dawned on me, what if instead of predicting what was to be, I had, through my readings caused them to make decisions that made the outcome match up with the readings. That possibility causes me nightmares to this day.

Art on his public FB page maybe 15 minutes says " relax, I am not going to retire. We are just going to take things to a higher level."

Reactions: Mokey
I can't get on FB here even on a personal device, they have it blocked on the wifi

I guess everyone was / is speculating. He wanted to stop that rumor.

Reactions: Debi
I never felt he was leaving at all. You don't start a new FB page and talk about taking it to the next level and leave!

Reactions: 7Critter
I am thinking he was made an offer he couldn't refuse to get in bed with a major broadcast system like clear channel, or similar.

I never felt he was leaving at all. You don't start a new FB page and talk about taking it to the next level and leave!
Me too. But Art left himself open to people wondering. That's how rumors start.