Walking Dead Fans :D

To get a good series you need actors showing Frailties in an impossible situation, there were many strong women in the show that displayed both, who would you vote for?
My vote is Michonne, who may not have shown so much frailties, but could seriously kick butt with the Samurai Katana Sword!
Message for Lynne, it's okay to read link below, but don't click on video clips they may make you gag.

• Big Grin
Reactions: Selectric and Lynne
In Britain we have a food company called Brains and they make faggots, i have never tried them, because of the name, but could be great zombie food, LOL!

Last edited:
Reactions: Selectric and Lynne
Finally got to watch the first four episodes with one more to watch. It was good to see Rick back and Michonne catch up with him. So far the show is better than i expected. Shame we didn't get the movies, so guess just have to deal with the dribbled out story.

Finally got to watch the first four episodes with one more to watch. It was good to see Rick back and Michonne catch up with him. So far the show is better than i expected. Shame we didn't get the movies, so guess just have to deal with the dribbled out story.
So far I am enjoying the show ;)