Walking Dead Fans :D

Ragnar0711

PNF Meme Assistant
Reaction score
429779110_18421488235048761_1933083597932247731_n.jpg

I just couldn't watch this show. A lot of my friends love it and watch it faithfully, but I just can't watch stuff with zombies. The only movie I ever walked out of was " Dawn of the dead", a long time ago. I have not watched a zombie show or movie since. For some reason it just sends my gag reflex into overdrive. Can't watch them. I am glad it is entertaining for others though. enjoy lol.

Walking Dead was in production when I was still doing extra work.
They had a little zombie school set up to train extras in how to move and walk like a zombie.

I never tried to get on the show. Too disgusting for me.

They had a little zombie school set up to train extras in how to move and walk like a zombie.

it was filmed about twenty minutes from the town i live in. i have a lot of cool pics, the vampire diaries was filmed two buildings down from us. they used to spray our whole road down with snow for all the winter scenes, which for whatever reasons always seemed to be shot in july....lol.... was always funny seeing everyone in winter heavy coats in 90 degree weather.....lol.... had some cool pics from all those sets also...... never wanted to be an extra though..... netflix owns a studio about a mile from us and use an abandoned strip mall and main street in from of our house for all their "outdoor shots".... pretty cool except they are always closing down our road when filming.......

Think how cool that would have looked on a resume...."Zombie School, XYZ Productions, March 2014."