Vegas UFO

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score

On second half of Coast tonight:

Second Half: Steve Barone has been shooting video of UFOs over Las Vegas for over five years. He'll detail a recent incident that many are calling one of the most amazing UFO videos of all time.

His youtube site:
UFOs Over Vegas

On second half of Coast tonight:

Second Half: Steve Barone has been shooting video of UFOs over Las Vegas for over five years. He'll detail a recent incident that many are calling one of the most amazing UFO videos of all time.

His youtube site:
UFOs Over Vegas

Knapp mentioned this sighting in passing last weekend on one of his C2C shows, his comments sounded like he thought the sighting was a hoax, or at least explainable.

Seems odd a guest discussing Vegas UFOs would not be interviewed by Knapp.

Knapp mentioned this sighting in passing last weekend on one of his C2C shows, his comments sounded like he thought the sighting was a hoax, or at least explainable.

Seems odd a guest discussing Vegas UFOs would not be interviewed by Knapp.
Jimmy Church tonight.

Jimmy Church tonight.

Yeah, that's what I meant about it being odd Knapp isn't interviewing this guest. Also seems odd Barone has been "shooting video of UFOs over Las Vegas for over five years" and Knapp has never interviewed him on C2C.

Yeah, that's what I meant about it being odd Knapp isn't interviewing this guest. Also seems odd Barone has been "shooting video of UFOs over Las Vegas for over five years" and Knapp has never interviewed him on C2C.
It appears he's "friends" with Jimmy. So! With that in mind....:rolleyes: I can safely sleep through the night and miss nothing.

The pattern of flashing nav lights looks like those on conventional aircraft to me. And, it flies and moves like a helicopter too. It looks to me like one or possibly two helicopters. The glare of the bright lights make it look larger than it is. He's either too far away to hear them or he's simply lying about "no sound."

I have seen "real UFOs" and this ain't one of them, IMO. :)

Reactions: Debi
The pattern of flashing nav lights looks like those on conventional aircraft to me. And, it flies and moves like a helicopter too. It looks to me like one or possibly two helicopters. The glare of the bright lights make it look larger than it is. He's either too far away to hear them or he's simply lying about "no sound."

I have seen "real UFOs" and this ain't one of them, IMO. :)

Helicopter was my first thought as well, possibly an aeromedical type helicopter that responds to accident scenes. I've never looked at one of those close up, but when I've seen news video of them responding to accidents, they seem to have more lights, including really bright strobes, on them than a standard helo.

Helicopters are very noisy and can be heard from a long ways off, you'd think Barone would have heard a helicopter as it got closer to him. If that's the case, is the guy stupid or purposely not mentioning it? Which leads me back to Knapp's dismissive comments about this sighting last week, and the fact he's not interviewed Barone.

Helicopter was my first thought as well, possibly an aeromedical type helicopter that responds to accident scenes. I've never looked at one of those close up, but when I've seen news video of them responding to accidents, they seem to have more lights, including really bright strobes, on them than a standard helo.

Helicopters are very noisy and can be heard from a long ways off, you'd think Barone would have heard a helicopter as it got closer to him. If that's the case, is the guy stupid or purposely not mentioning it? Which leads me back to Knapp's dismissive comments about this sighting last week, and the fact he's not interviewed Barone.
I heard a small portion of this "interview" last night. His response to the helicopter question was, "I live here and know the land. I didn't hear anything so it wasn't a helicopter." IMHO, this guy is bat crap crazy. He DID admit he had made mistakes before and had to take some vids down that were "in error."

I heard a small portion of this "interview" last night. His response to the helicopter question was, "I live here and know the land. I didn't hear anything so it wasn't a helicopter." IMHO, this guy is bat crap crazy. He DID admit he had made mistakes before and had to take some vids down that were "in error."

Which again may go back to why Knapp was dismissive and why he hasn't interviewed Barone.

Reactions: Debi