Vegas Family claim to see aliens

In any case, it's proof that what happens in Vegas DOESN'T stay in Vegas. :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: Stevedog
I found this kid believable. People do work on their cars at night. People who work in the day and can't afford to have work done by shops do it when they can.
Also, it's Las Vegas where the temperatures are well into triple digits Fahrenheit during the day. So working on or around a big hunk of metal is a bit safer when the sun isn't shining directly on it.

sooo, in las vegas people work on their cars at midnight, some have forklifts in their yards, and theres 8 foot aliens running loose............. and then, theres the out of control tourist.... thats why i dont live in vegas...... but shouldnt the aliens on the loose be a little more of a concern in this story?
I agree Paul! The last thing I want when walking home from Taco Bell at midnight in Vegas are those damn 8 foot aliens! Always starving for attention they are! :sunglasses:

Reactions: Paulm
I found this kid believable. People do work on their cars at night. People who work in the day and can't afford to have work done by shops do it when they can. I am more apt to believe a regular citizen than a politician or gov. agent. I wouldn't blame them for trying to make a buck on the story. It also wouldn't surprise me if the story gets made bigger as time goes by to add to the fame and money, but i think they really saw something that night. The video of the crash and the ring doorbell recording is evidence something went down. I am sure the powers that be will trash these poor people and make the event look like a ploy to launch a chanel. I think there are things in the sky we can't explain, and the cover up is real in my opinion.
kids on the level, for sure.

I can't imagine interaction w/some being 8-10 feet tall. I mean...I'm 5ft 7. 6ft 4 is super tall to me, adding another 3 feet to that......and if he's wearing a hat......one tall,lean,green dude.

• Big Grin
Reactions: Paulm