Vacation? Spring Break?

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score

I remember planning our summer vacations every year.
There's also Spring Break fast approaching!
What's your best vacation or Spring Break memory?
Are you planning a trip for this year?
Got a recommendation for best place to go?

In high school if I wasn't in school I was at VA Beach or the outer bank/Hatteras surfing. I had a pager I got from surfer magazine that would tell me when the waves were going off. Didn't matter where I was or what I was doing when it went off I was gone!
Now it's hard to go on vacation with all my animals. I do live in a vacation area in the mountains of Georgia. For the most part my life is 1 big vacation....lol

Over spring break my freshman year in college, I went to Fort Lauderdale with a friend. We stayed at a camp ground, along with a large number of other revelers. A couple nights before we left, the police showed up and busted a bunch of kids for pot possession and underage drinking. The next night, the place was less than half full.

3025.jpg

Last time I was in St.John this guy showed up at the house door and stayed the full 8 days with me. He'd even jump in the jeep and go ride around with me and hangout at the bars with me.

Never did the Spring Break thing. Every summer we'd go to Bush Gardens (VA) or Great Adventure or Kings Dominion. One summer we did Disney, Epcot (when they first opened) and Dark Continent (Bush Gardens). I am seriously due for a decent vacation. Last good one was Wyoming trout fishing and horseback riding. Would love a trip back to England to finally see Stonehenge in person and spend more time in London.