USO's to be in report?

The USO are real. I used to work in the USO in the mid-1970s. During that time in the USO I saw Jawas, Sandpeople, Wookiee’s, and a pair of droids.

No Bob Hope or Ann Margret?
No but Heart! I was on the tiny team of three to transport some of the band from the Air Force base where they landed to two Marine bases where they played small sets for the troops. :<3:<3
There is nothing like hearing Magic Man and Crazy on You from ten feet away.

Reactions: Debi and Duke
No but Heart! I was on the tiny team of three to transport some of the band from the Air Force base where they landed to two Marine bases where they played small sets for the troops. :<3:<3
There is nothing like hearing Magic Man and Crazy on You from ten feet away.
Ahhh I loved heart. Saw them in concert a few times. Have you told us before that you were in the service ? Forgive me if I’ve forgotten.

Ahhh I loved heart. Saw them in concert a few times. Have you told us before that you were in the service ? Forgive me if I’ve forgotten.
No apologizes necessary Lynne. I was not, but you might have heard recently that I worked for the USO.

I saw Heart in concert around 1987 maybe. Very impactful entertainers. Such great voices.

I wonder how much were really going to get from this report. I fear it will be a simple paragraph similar to this: We know there’s something in the air and water we can’t explain but we have no idea about them. Don’t panic! They haven’t attacked yet and they’ve been there for our known history, so dds are “WE’RE GOOD”. Now go away. Lol

I wonder how much were really going to get from this report. I fear it will be a simple paragraph similar to this: We know there’s something in the air and water we can’t explain but we have no idea about them. Don’t panic! They haven’t attacked yet and they’ve been there for our known history, so dds are “WE’RE GOOD”. Now go away. Lol
If all that is the truth, what else would you have them say?

If all that is the truth, what else would you have them say?
As usual you are the voice of reason Duke. I think that although they probably don’t have the answers I believe they know much more than we will be told.