Uri Geller claims mind power moved ship

I like Uri and alwasy listen with interest when he is on c2c. He was on a new paranormal show on travel channel lately and he made the statement that he erased computer discs for some agency in russian spies handbags while on a plane. I totally believe him.
This could be a thread in itself but here is Uris secret to bending spoons!

I well remember watching Geller tank on The Tonight Show. It was late in the summer before my senior year in high school and I had been diagnosed with mononucleosis a few days earlier. I'd been sleeping off and on all day, but woke up in time to hear Carson talk about Geller in his monologue.

I really struggled to stay awake, but saw the whole episode. The thing I remember most was how bemused the night's first guest, Richardo Montalban, seemed by what was going on. I kept waiting for his little co-star from "Fantasy Island" to come running out yelling, "Boss, the spoon, the spoon."

My old grandad thought you could walk through a wall if you dedicated your mind to doing so. It may seem far fetched but maybe our future, more highly developed brains may prove we can. If Uri has tapped into this I don't know, bending a spoon and moving a giant ship seems a big jump atm to me.

1617200471350.png

Don't beat around the bush, Debi, tell us what you really think.

;)

I looked him up, Randi died only last Oct. 20th at 92. For some reason I thought he died 20 years ago...