Unexplained Female Entity

This was interesting because we just had an account from another one of Lon's posts where the situation was happening in a similar manner. The area became dark and quiet, described very similarly. It is like a spot opens up into another place or dimension. The Land between the lakes has a lot of crazy cryptid reports too. Maybe this area is a hot spot for some reason. It would be interesting to research if they have a lot of missing person reports there. I bet they do.

This account made me think about some of those Missing 411 stories. Especially the part about his Dad being motionless staring at a fire with no smell. It sounds almost like a time dilation bubble out of a SciFi movie or theoretical quantum mechanics lecture; a localized area where time moves at a different speed.

Many of the Missing 411 reports have a common theme where a person disappears suddenly even when other people are around. In this story I'd imagine that to his Dad the time between the Son getting up and coming back shaking his shoulder was just a few moments while that time period was much longer for the Son. In that scenario the Dad could have watched the Son walk a few steps into the woods then "disappear". From the Dads perspective he would think the Son could not be very far away because he was only gone for 2-3 minutes, but in that time the Son could have experienced a time frame of an hour or more and be too far away from any sensible search pattern.

The Missing 411 stories also seem to happen in close proximity to water, which was also a key factor in this story.

This account made me think about some of those Missing 411 stories. Especially the part about his Dad being motionless staring at a fire with no smell. It sounds almost like a time dilation bubble out of a SciFi movie or theoretical quantum mechanics lecture; a localized area where time moves at a different speed.

Many of the Missing 411 reports have a common theme where a person disappears suddenly even when other people are around. In this story I'd imagine that to his Dad the time between the Son getting up and coming back shaking his shoulder was just a few moments while that time period was much longer for the Son. In that scenario the Dad could have watched the Son walk a few steps into the woods then "disappear". From the Dads perspective he would think the Son could not be very far away because he was only gone for 2-3 minutes, but in that time the Son could have experienced a time frame of an hour or more and be too far away from any sensible search pattern.

The Missing 411 stories also seem to happen in close proximity to water, which was also a key factor in this story.
My thoughts on this exactly. Well said.

Reactions: Stevedog