UFO/Ghost/Strange People

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Wow that is a good video, is it real? it is so hard to know these days. A lot of strange stuff happens in south America. The mix of paranormal activity like ghosts and maybe aliens in the bar add another dimension to this sighting. Makes me think of the stuff happening on Skinwalker ranch and odd things accompanying sightings. What do you all think?

Reactions: Ragnar0711
Where is the video? I can only see a pic of a flying saucer at the top of the page.

I am waiting for Duke to weigh in on this one.

I am waiting for Duke to weigh in on this one.
I think this is a CGI advertising gimmick for the nightclub shown in the photo. It's almost subliminal, with the front of/name of the club almost perfectly centered in the frame, you see the club even looking at the object. Get this out on the net, and you have advertising/branding you can't buy.

I think this is a CGI advertising gimmick for the nightclub shown in the photo. It's almost subliminal, with the front of/name of the club almost perfectly centered in the frame, you see the club even looking at the object. Get this out on the net, and you have advertising/branding you can't buy.
Very good analysis Duke. The pic is just too clear too.