To err is human and to forgive is....difficult?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I kind of experienced that fear of communication but at a much older age when I went to school in Ecuador. I felt helpless to communicate the way I needed to, and ended up having a lot of really stressful dreams about that. Not being able to get your point across can be very frustrating. After a while I began dreaming in Spanish though, and by then I was a little less anxious in trying to get along day by day.
Interesting. Like me but in reverse. I rarley dream in Spanish. Always English. I think once I entered school, I became English dominant. All the music I listened to on the radio was in English, the tv was in English, my friends spoke English, my books (I am an avid reader) were in English, etc.

Reactions: Seahunter
You wouldn't think so. I used to think maybe 10-15 percent of our present day ills were due to past life trauma. But just about all the regressions that I have seen this doctor do have brought up mostly anger and resentment (described as a dark energy by the doctor). He has nothing to do with Hay House, he is some doctor in South America. His regressions are done in Spanish, so I am able to understand most of it (90%). He sometimes uses fancy Spanish words that I may not understand. My Spanish is fluent, but basic. I discovered him because someone on another conspiracy site posted his videos and a translation of the entire session. I went to his youtube channel and have been hooked on the videos.

I wish I had remembered something when I went to past life regression. I did 2 sessions, but was not able to remember anything from a past life, but a few things that were traumatic from this life that I had completely blocked out. It explains why I had some fears. When I entered kindergarten, I did not know any English. It took me 3 months to learn it. Meanwhile, I was a 5 year old child not understood by anyone at school and not able to understand or make my needs known. I remembered the constant terror that I felt while being at school in the beginning. I thank God my parents at least put me in Catholic school so I was able to learn English from well spoken teachers. One of my fears had always been that I would wake up and everyone else would be speaking a language that I did not know. I think there was even a Twilight Zone episode about this that resonated with me. Now I know why.

Here is his channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCw8wFyUOP7QQtnr_YhExEBg
Your trauma originates from childhood , not reincarnation which is a completely different scenario . I have childhood memories which still haunts me to this day and it somewhat aligns with yours . Debi has an acute fear of heights from a previous life , roy's mother has a fear of water , from a previous life . Those incidents serve as warnings , to be aware !

Reactions: Seahunter and Debi
Your trauma originates from childhood , not reincarnation which is a completely different scenario . I have childhood memories which still haunts me to this day and it somewhat aligns with yours . Debi has an acute fear of heights from a previous life , roy's mother has a fear of water , from a previous life . Those incidents serve as warnings , to be aware !
Oh, to be sure I have a lot of trauma from childhood. I think most of us do. I have always been afraid of fire, even as a child. There was no reason for me to be as afraid as I was. I was even afraid to light a match or a lighter. I eventually overcame the fear of matches and lighters, but was an adult by the time I did it. Someone told me that I was a druid priestess in Ireland in a past life and I had a stag husband who was sacrificed in fire. This would explain a lot. The obsession with celtic things, my fear of fire.

This is manipulation ! Where is the cousin ? , is she on Earth or in the upper realms ? Identifying the underlying problem through hypnosis is simple , conveying to the patient that forgiveness has been accepted and that conscious is now clear is good for mental health . Unfortunately you cannot use the patient as a medium to gain access to the upper realms , and yes God is connected as everything is connected which could be construed as cause and effect !

The thing is, once we recognize a fear, whether it is past life or current, we have to face it and deal with it. So I guess the HOW we get to that point isn't really the issue. It's the how we face it that is.

This is manipulation ! Where is the cousin ? , is she on Earth or in the upper realms ? Identifying the underlying problem through hypnosis is simple , conveying to the patient that forgiveness has been accepted and that conscious is now clear is good for mental health . Unfortunately you cannot use the patient as a medium to gain access to the upper realms , and yes God is connected as everything is connected which could be construed as cause and effect !
I agree with your take on this method being a manipulation. In true regression, there should be no leading questions or cues. This particular person's protocol is "creating" an outcome.

Reactions: Speedbird
Oh, to be sure I have a lot of trauma from childhood. I think most of us do. I have always been afraid of fire, even as a child. There was no reason for me to be as afraid as I was. I was even afraid to light a match or a lighter. I eventually overcame the fear of matches and lighters, but was an adult by the time I did it. Someone told me that I was a druid priestess in Ireland in a past life and I had a stag husband who was sacrificed in fire. This would explain a lot. The obsession with celtic things, my fear of fire.
Interesting , who told you that you were a druid priestess in Ireland ? , not being rude , just curious !

Status
Not open for further replies.