The Spec Sheet...live *now* on ArtBell.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Reality." I want to ask you something. It is not innuendo, it is a point blank question.
Do you have alternate screen names of "Sarah Brestlin," "tertiaryimam," or "DarKPenguiN?"

Last edited:
Yeah. I'm a first time Mod, and you're good practice for me.
Ok. I'll go along with your never using said screen names, even that you "never posted at BG" (though, apparently, you lurk there).

I stand by my statement:
'I take exception to making negative remarks toward BG and I will not tolerate unsubstantiated claims made about a person whom you name.

If you have a dispute with said forum and/or person, please resolve it with them. And delete the unsubstantiated claims made about Vandeven IMMEDIATELY!

We are an "Art Bell Fan Forum," not a "let's flame another forum cause we got a bug up our ass Forum."'

I see you are still posting as a guest. Do you have a problem with being a member?

I may be good practice, but I'll tie three-quarters of my brain behind my back, just to make it fair.

Posting here, either as a member or guest is for me (and others) nearly impossible. I click on links, or try to post, and the forum just hangs, eventually timing out. Either settings in the software are errant, or the hoster is to blame; either way, the problem is serious and makes coming here dreadful. I tried nearly every iteration: 5 different computers/devices, 4 OSs (Windows XP/7 Ultimate, Android KitKat 4.4, Mac OS) at 5 family members' houses, and numerous proxies. The only way I can consistently navigate this site is using one distinct proxy method. Numerous other proxies, as well as my real IP address simply will not work.
Oh you poor thing. :( :oops: :rolleyes: o_O

I may be good practice, but I'll tie three-quarters of my brain behind my back, just to make it fair.
Apparently you already have three-quarters of your brain tied behind your back . . . and it has atrophied.

Posting here, either as a member or guest is for me (and others) nearly impossible.
It's too bad you're having problems. I've managed to post from Windows 7 and 8.1, my iPhone and a couple flavors of Linux without any trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.