The Pet Thread!

I also have alot of indoor cats! Also a ferret and 6 ducks. The ducks I raised from babies and then moved them to my lake.

No. My 2 German Shepherds are AKC and so is my Greater Swiss Mountain Dog. The Shepherds had to be pure breed for K9 training. Diesel is just your normal Shepherd,but huge. Dakota is East German and Czech which made for a great working dog.
The 15 others are all rescues.
My dream is to do the same, with cats.

Reactions: Lynne and K9-1
My dream is to do the same, with cats.
I got 20 cats. 24 litter boxes cleaned twice a day. Whole downstairs is cats only and a special cat room middle floor has the cat/ferret room. 3rd floor is cats only.
I have a very special cat. After a bad head injury I adopted a kitten for not only myself,but my dog at the time as the cat he grew up with passed. Well this kitten somehow knew about 15-20min before I'd have a migraine from my injury and still warns me to this day.

I also have alot of indoor cats! Also a ferret and 6 ducks. The ducks I raised from babies and then moved them to my lake.
I've had ferrets all my life for rabbiting over here in Oz. I've recently given up hunting and gave my last ferrets to a young guy starting out. I miss them even though they were working animals rather than pets. I used them with the whippet crosses for pest control as rabbits are introduced pests over here.

Attachments

• 20150730_135732 (1).jpg
    20150730_135732 (1).jpg
    930.4 KB · Views: 42
and then...there is...your grandbaby......FIONA..the Empress...I think of her as the Red Queen " OFF with their Heads!." lol

Attachments

• IMG_8196.jpeg
    IMG_8196.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 37
Reactions: ozentity