The Pentagon says...

Do I believe this?
no.gif

well... thats was a quick and easy way to kill any further gov. responsibility on the matter.............

They say MOST cannot be explained, I would take this to mean they cannot explain ALL of the sightings. Maybe they are not extra-terrestrial after all but are from here, underground or in the ocean bottom, maybe interdimensional. They didn't discount these ideas. There is something going on and they either don't want us to know or they themselves are don't know or understand what's happening.

They say MOST cannot be explained, I would take this to mean they cannot explain ALL of the sightings. Maybe they are not extra-terrestrial after all but are from here, underground or in the ocean bottom, maybe interdimensional. They didn't discount these ideas. There is something going on and they either don't want us to know or they themselves are don't know or understand what's happening.
I agree, Lynne. This is the telling of half truths from the government..again.

"Cannot be explained" has a variety of meanings. For example, it might mean they don't know or it might mean they DO know but don't want to say.
The latter happens all the time, it's called national security. In the late 80s/early 90s when I was working black aircraft programs, we had aircraft that we knew were reported as UFOs. We didn't identify or acknowledge them, in fact having them reported as UFOs was to our advantage from an opsec perspective. Samething happened in the 1950s with U-2s.

There was a segment on an episode of "60 Minutes" in the late 80s dealing with the resurgence of UFO sightings. One of the witnesses was a very talented commercial artist who did an impressive rendering of a craft she reported having seen. The next morning at our "all hands" meeting that painting was a topic of discussion. She had an amazing eye for detail.

The latter happens all the time, it's called national security. In the late 80s/early 90s when I was working black aircraft programs, we had aircraft that we knew were reported as UFOs. We didn't identify or acknowledge them, in fact having them reported as UFOs was to our advantage from an opsec perspective. Samething happened in the 1950s with U-2s.

There was a segment on an episode of "60 Minutes" in the late 80s dealing with the resurgence of UFO sightings. One of the witnesses was a very talented commercial artist who did an impressive rendering of a craft she reported having seen. The next morning at our "all hands" meeting that painting was a topic of discussion. She had an amazing eye for detail.
Knowing what you do in your background Duke, do you think there are real UFO'S ?

Reactions: Ragnar0711