The Hostile UFOs

The "Morlock" theory. I don't buy it.

They hide underwater because it's not easily accessed by us.

They are interdimensional beings. Not by virtue of their physiology, but because of their technology.

This was a long but very interesting article. The giants of the Soloman islands are an interesting mystery. I have always considered the aliens and giants to be connected to the bible stories of fallen angels.

Genesis 6:4, which states: The Nephilim were on the earth in those days—and also afterward—when the sons of God went in to the daughters of humans, who bore children to them. These were the heroes that were of old, warriors of renown.

It would not surprise me if there is a connection. We call things by different names, but the entities are still what they are. If these aliens, interdimensional or whatever you want to call them are actually fallen angels they probably hate us. Their pogeny, the giants may still survive and live underground, showing themselves as what we consider cryptids on occasion.

This was a long but very interesting article. The giants of the Soloman islands are an interesting mystery. I have always considered the aliens and giants to be connected to the bible stories of fallen angels.

Genesis 6:4, which states: The Nephilim were on the earth in those days—and also afterward—when the sons of God went in to the daughters of humans, who bore children to them. These were the heroes that were of old, warriors of renown.

It would not surprise me if there is a connection. We call things by different names, but the entities are still what they are. If these aliens, interdimensional or whatever you want to call them are actually fallen angels they probably hate us. Their pogeny, the giants may still survive and live underground, showing themselves as what we consider cryptids on occasion.
There were skeletons/remains of giants found through the years. Of course, some of them were pure hoax, but there were accounts that seemingly were buried by academia. Pre-history is called that for a reason. There are few accounts left of what truly happened before the ice age and earlier. Even if the ancient stories/myths of old are fabricated or over-blown retellings...somewhere there is a hint of the true story buried in them. The Earth for sure supported giants. Look at the dinosaurs. Some from those ages still survive. What would convince us that 'people' weren't of a bigger size when the atmosphere back then could support physiology like that?

There were skeletons/remains of giants found through the years. Of course, some of them were pure hoax, but there were accounts that seemingly were buried by academia. Pre-history is called that for a reason. There are few accounts left of what truly happened before the ice age and earlier. Even if the ancient stories/myths of old are fabricated or over-blown retellings...somewhere there is a hint of the true story buried in them. The Earth for sure supported giants. Look at the dinosaurs. Some from those ages still survive. What would convince us that 'people' weren't of a bigger size when the atmosphere back then could support physiology like that?
Yep, totally agree.

Reactions: Selectric